First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased two broncos from KMF. The first was 2021 Badlands as a day one reservation. At that time, everyone was marking broncos up big time-except KMF which sold it at sticker with no admin, no BS, no drama. And at the time I ordered, they accepted the Ford employee discount cost which Ford subsequently would not accept for the Bronco-but KMF still honored it if you had it when you ordered the vehicle. They could not have been more customer-oriented. I subsequently bought a Bronco Raptor from them for sticker, and again, no drama. The second time I inquired if they could match Granger or Flood for an ESP. The answer was no because they had to make a profit somewhere after selling sought after Broncos at MSRP with no admin BS and honoring discounts like the employee cost when they did not have to. So I wish they offered a discount on ESPs but I have no problem with the reason they don’t. I would drive the 300 miles round trip to buy another vehicle from them in an instant
That does not pass the smell test. Granger also sells Broncos at MSRP.
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That does not pass the smell test. Granger also sells Broncos at MSRP.
And if I lived closer to Granger they would get my business. But short of that, KMF is the best, most honest and upstanding dealer I could find in Southern California, regardless of what your nose tells you. 😉

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
But short of that, KMF is the best, most honest and upstanding dealer I could find in Southern California, regardless of what your nose tells you. 😉
That's a bit like saying that the bookie in prison is the most honest and upstanding bookie you could find. Just because they take slightly less skin off your back than other SoCal dealers does not mean they are not up charging thousands of dollars for the exact same thing Granger sells. But we can thank our elected representatives for protecting us from "dishonest scam artists" like Granger and leading us to the loving caring hands of KMF.

Don't get me wrong, I use KMF, this is not (too much of) a ding on them, but in this case the rationale they are giving you is absolute BS.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's a bit like saying that the bookie in prison is the most honest and upstanding bookie you could find. Just because they take slightly less skin off your back than other SoCal dealers does not mean they are not up charging thousands of dollars for the exact same thing Granger sells. But we can thank our elected representatives for protecting us from "dishonest scam artists" like Granger and leading us to the loving caring hands of KMF.

Don't get me wrong, I use KMF, this is not (too much of) a ding on them, but in this case the rationale they are giving you is absolute BS.
Agree to disagree, respectfully.
Sponsored