First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F350, 2023 Bronco, 1961 Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
so has anyone ever had their warranty claim denied that has purchased out of state or online? That just seems unlikely and illegal. Not really any different than monopolies, etc. Of course I am just a dummy so who knows.
Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
so has anyone ever had their warranty claim denied that has purchased out of state or online? That just seems unlikely and illegal. Not really any different than monopolies, etc. Of course I am just a dummy so who knows.
I can say I've definitely used mine several times with no issues. This is on a different car, but out of state Ford ESP in Florida.

ironmike

Raptor
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Where are all of the dealers on this forum! LOL We should invite them to this thread. I knowHuntington Beach Ford and Kearney Mesa are both on here.
Yeah, well KMF offered me an extended warranty at close to $4K for anything close to 7-8 years and 80-100K miles. The finance folks there are not motivated to sell it to you at a discount.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, well KMF offered me an extended warranty at close to $4K for anything close to 7-8 years and 80-100K miles. The finance folks there are not motivated to sell it to you at a discount.
Same. what they offered wasn’t a Ford product either

2fast4u

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT500 and Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny thing is I have talked to a few California dealers so far and they all say the Granger price is way below there cost?

Sponsored

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Funny thing is I have talked to a few California dealers so far and they all say the Granger price is way below there cost?
It most likely is below what they are "Allowed" to sell it for. The minimum here in Florida is about $2k over Granger. Screw that.

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This statement is total BS. No sane dealer will sell these policies (or anything else for that matter) below cost. You should avoid the dealer who told you this as the plague, because they are lying to you.

My dealer claimed that their cost on a 120mo/125k is $5k and their price is $6k. Granger is selling the exact same policy for $3k. Thank you, California, for your consumer protection efforts. They are working really well.

SD_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Hetal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 4Runner (Sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys I filled out this form on the CA attorney generals website. I hope you can take time to file your complaints on this in hopes that if enough people complain, they might address it. Long shot but worth trying rather than complaining to each other about how much California sucks, and trust me I’m with y’all on that.

https://oag.ca.gov/contact/general-comment-question-or-complaint-form

maybe the forum moderators can promote this across the ranger, f150 and other forums to get people to complain to increase our voices.

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can buy a MBI policy through these guys for a pretty reasonable price.
120 months, 100,000 miles, zero deductible, lift kit and tires, for just over $2K

I am NOT associated with them at all. It's just who I bought my contract through.

https://caredge.com/extended-warranty

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Truly Disappointing! Greed is the motivation behind this fiasco! I doubt if any dealership would have the balls to commit to a reasonable price in this forum!

Sponsored

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Theodore Robbins Ford has pretty good prices. Give them a call. Not Granger prices but not 3k+ either!

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My daughter lives in a different state that Granger sells into. How do the mechanics of buying out of state work if the car has a CA registration in my name?

Also, any opinions on MBI from the likes of AAA or Olive?

Last edited:

GroovyGeek

Black Diamond
First Name
Boyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You can buy a MBI policy through these guys for a pretty reasonable price.
120 months, 100,000 miles, zero deductible, lift kit and tires, for just over $2K

I am NOT associated with them at all. It's just who I bought my contract through.

https://caredge.com/extended-warranty
You may want to look into the customer reviews for AUL, which is their insurance plan administrator. Shall we say that they are either 5 star or 1 star, which is always a sign of doctored positive feedback to make up for the spectacularly shitty real feedback.

B A C N O W

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My daughter lives in a different state that Granger sells into. How do the mechanics of buying out of state work if the car has a CA registration in my name?

Also, any opinions on MBI from the likes of AAA or Olive?
Hi, you can buy a genuine Ford ESP warranty from Granger! First, select the state that your daughter lives in, then During the checkout process you would need to place your daughter‘s address in the address field and finally you can use your credit card AND Ford Reward Points to pay for the order. I just purchased a 9 year / 125k mile ExtraCare warranty for $1900 - Ford Rewards ($225) for $1675 last week! It shows up in your Ford Rewards App!

I contacted Granger directly and here’s their response:

“Yes, you can use your sister's address to put on the contract.
Yes, you can use your Ford Pass points for the purchase. Before you put in your CC information it will ask if you have Ford Pass points that you want to use.
It will ask for the address while putting in your CC info, if it happens to come through on my end as a California address, I will call you and ask for a non California address.
You will purchase it all through the website. I will only call if there was an issue submitted it to Ford. “

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I purchased two broncos from KMF. The first was 2021 Badlands as a day one reservation. At that time, everyone was marking broncos up big time-except KMF which sold it at sticker with no admin, no BS, no drama. And at the time I ordered, they accepted the Ford employee discount cost which Ford subsequently would not accept for the Bronco-but KMF still honored it if you had it when you ordered the vehicle. They could not have been more customer-oriented. I subsequently bought a Bronco Raptor from them for sticker, and again, no drama. The second time I inquired if they could match Granger or Flood for an ESP. The answer was no because they had to make a profit somewhere after selling sought after Broncos at MSRP with no admin BS and honoring discounts like the employee cost when they did not have to. So I wish they offered a discount on ESPs but I have no problem with the reason they don’t. I would drive the 300 miles round trip to buy another vehicle from them in an instant
Sponsored