Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

They are the charge pipes for the hot and cold sides of your turbos. These pipes have a larger diameter than stock, and fewer bends, thus allowing more airflow, which in turn cut turbo lag.

In short MO POWA! :LOL: When combined with other flow mods, EVEN MO POWA!!! (yes I also thought they looked cool ;))
So next step, bigger turbos?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@mikeeshim : Hmm, probably not, as I have stated before, I do have go fast things in the carport :) Next will be the intercooler, and then I will be done.

But honestly its still a blast :) Going on the trails will be fun as well with the new found TQ.

B_Dominant

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 FORD BRONCO SASQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ninjak Dang.. Injen just got back to me... Intercooler is projected to release Sept./Oct.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone know if this will be compatible with the CPE Intercooler ??

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Has either of the injen parts cai, charge pipes either separately or together been throwing any codes?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have not seen how the CPE intercooler links up, but if the couplers for it fit the stock charge pipes, it should work. I did not take a pic, but I did compare the stock to the Injen coupler, and they were the same length and diameter.
Has either of the injen parts cai, charge pipes either separately or together been throwing any codes?
I have received no codes for any of the parts I have installed. I do have a 21 model though. I honestly believe even on the 23's that you would not get a code for the charge pipes, because they are going into the upper connections on the turbo and you are not changing any of the lower hot side connectors which I think is where the error comes from.

Hashlak

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sasquatch, Porsche GT3RS, Honda CBR1000RR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not seen how the CPE intercooler links up, but if the couplers for it fit the stock charge pipes, it should work. I did not take a pic, but I did compare the stock to the Injen coupler, and they were the same length and diameter.

I have received no codes for any of the parts I have installed. I do have a 21 model though. I honestly believe even on the 23's that you would not get a code for the charge pipes, because they are going into the upper connections on the turbo and you are not changing any of the lower hot side connectors which I think is where the error comes from.
Nice one, thanks.

TireFlate

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tireflate.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question on the CAI. I use the Grimm mount for the ARB twin compressor. I'm worried it might take up too much from for a new air box. What is the distance from the first body painted T bolt to the back of your CAI. I'm at 13 inches to the compressor...

IMG_20240107_123658.jpg

IMG_20240107_123712.jpg
Question on the CAI. I use the Grimm mount for the ARB twin compressor. I'm worried it might take up too much from for a new air box. What is the distance from the first body painted T bolt to the back of your CAI. I'm at 13 inches to the compressor...

Ford Bronco Injen Charge Pipes installed on 2.7 with Injen CAI IMG_20240107_123658

Ford Bronco Injen Charge Pipes installed on 2.7 with Injen CAI IMG_20240107_123712
I have it installed in mine. I had to drill new holes where it bolts to the frame and it was difficult to get the bolts in, but It did fit.

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0739.jpg

IMG_0740.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Tyistick : Hey that looks familiar......

Ford Bronco Injen Charge Pipes installed on 2.7 with Injen CAI 1708532336766

Tyistick

Wildtrak
First Name
Tyi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Dr WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think Ford changed something on the 23's and that why people are getting the codes. Even with the catch cans it's throwing that code.
Has to be values in the ECU.
Cause all the hardware from what I have seen on the 23's is exactly the same. Even that PVC box on the OEM piping is the same. So they had to adjust something in the emissions values that trigger that.
I wonder what Injen has come up with as a fix.

B22-2023

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 1977 Bronco, 2023 T4R TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am running a CVF intercooler and installing this Injen set of pipes over the weekend. Looks compatible interface wise, and I already solved the hard-to-get-open clamp obstacle using vise grips per the OP, and hope to have no codes. We’ll see!

PS - wanted to do my AFE down pipes at same time but realized I bought 2.3L setup by mistake and AFE won’t take back. PM me is anyone wants the 2.3L hot and cold set.

OP
OP
Ninjak

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am running a CVF intercooler and installing this Injen set of pipes over the weekend. Looks compatible interface wise, and I already solved the hard-to-get-open clamp obstacle using vise grips per the OP, and hope to have no codes. We’ll see!

PS - wanted to do my AFE down pipes at same time but realized I bought 2.3L setup by mistake and AFE won’t take back. PM me is anyone wants the 2.3L hot and cold set.
Well, thats kind of...well you know...the F-up word that they will not just switch them out for the 2.7 pipes? Good luck with the install. Waiting to see the results.

Doubleajaybrock

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2 Door 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you have any images showing where you drilled the holes?

Thanks

I have the InJen air intake and the Grimm bracket. It will not fit as is, however I drilled new holes in the Grimm bracket, and it does fit. A real pain getting the bolts in though.
Sponsored