First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are these actually in stock? I canceled my order and went with corsa but thinking I might want to go ahead and get this but not going to wait for back orders.
You can find them available here and there but they are mostly unavailable with the issues they are having with the 2.7 versions. I happened to find mine with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks. I think CSP has some in stock, but you might want to verify first.
Sponsored

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can find them available here and there but they are mostly unavailable with the issues they are having with the 2.7 versions. I happened to find mine with @Caleb@PandaMotorworks. I think CSP has some in stock, but you might want to verify first.
So the 2.3 are having trouble too? I thought that but was told it’s only the 2.7?

Caleb@PandaMotorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So the 2.3 are having trouble too? I thought that but was told it’s only the 2.7?
We have multiple in stock currently for the 2.3 and 2.7!

Happy to hook anyone up, can do a decent deal on them as well!

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, it doesn't appear that the 2.3 are having issues. Or at least I haven't seen mention of it on the forums.

But I believe Injen has held off producing more stock out of an abundance of caution. I could be totally wrong and as far as I know they haven't responded to comments about when stock would be available.

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a TSB where they flash the system which they've done on my 2.7 and my engine light has remained off for the last week but it is in today to actually replace CCV pressure sensor which is kind of a secondary part of this whole deal, they are going to do that for me just as precaution I suppose.

Sponsored

Bigfx

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just installed mine on the 2.3l, wasn’t as bad as I thought took about 1.5 hours and most was looking for a 7mm and 8mm and some extensions. The tool injen provided is awesome took that orange clip off in a minute maybe. A lot of stuff to do in this install, nothing wildly difficult but just a bunch of steps. Will reserve my opinion on how good it is until I have some more time driving around.

Da Broncs

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For anyone ready to pull the trigger, it looks like there's a nice sale on Injen intakes and parts right now at CJPonyParts.com. No affiliation.

2.3L intakes for $290 and 2.7L intakes for $325
https://www.cjponyparts.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=injen+bronco

I bought the 2.3 intake at regular price from another seller and am really happy with it. A little bit of intake whoosh sounds great in the cabin and the power bump is noticeable. Most of the difficulty installing the intake was disconnecting Ford's various plastic clips. That and Ford installed the clamp to my turbo inlet at a strange angle that was very hard to access.

SetterDog

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150, Ford Escape, Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
What are the differences between the Injen CAI and the K&N?

Sponsored

burgerking

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Were you guys able to bolt it to the fender? With the bottom locating pins in I couldn't get it to line up. I tried starting the bolt first but then I couldn't get the locating pins to go in. It was getting dark so I installed it without the bolt. Might take it apart and try again some day when I have more time. I would probably make some lines with masking tape or something to try to make lining it up easier.

e34john

Base
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
e10, e30, e34
Your Bronco Model
Base
Were you guys able to bolt it to the fender? With the bottom locating pins in I couldn't get it to line up. I tried starting the bolt first but then I couldn't get the locating pins to go in. It was getting dark so I installed it without the bolt. Might take it apart and try again some day when I have more time. I would probably make some lines with masking tape or something to try to make lining it up easier.
I couldn't get either the fender or the front attached, I don't remember which but its been like that for a while, no issues really. Not going to mess with it until I take it apart for filter replacement so it will be a while.

Tucker417

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine installed on my 2.3L with no issues. Double check your hose connections and make sure everything is routed properly. Also, make sure the metal barb fittings that are screwed into the pipe are tight, mine were not when I first installed everything.
Sponsored