Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I have a July 2020 reservation. Decided to hold out until some semblance of QC was shown by Ford. Hope springs eternal.

I originally thought I would choose a 2 door Outer Banks. Them moved to Badland, then to Basequatch. Held out to see the Raptor, but not for me. I like the Everglades and the price is comparable to what I contemplated. It also has many of the feature I like that I could not seem to get on other models on Build and Price. I don't really see many posts on the Everglades so asking for input before I try to order.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Look at the bottom of the page for a start. There is a section called Similar Threads.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Everglades is basically this:
  • Black Diamond
  • 2.3L Engine
  • 10-speed automatic
  • Mid package
  • Sasquatch package
  • MIC Hard top
  • Roof rails
  • Mod bumper
With a few added options that you cannot get on a Black Diamond:
  • 12" Screen
  • Signature Lighting
And then of course the Everglades exclusive stuff... unique interior trim color, unique exterior color, different wheels, different fenders, decals and obviously the snorkel and winch.

So... it ultimately depends on what you care about. The Black Diamond I spec'd above is just a tad over $49,000. So the real question is... do you think 12" screen, signature lighting, and all of the exclusive stuff is worth the added $4,000.

In my opinion, the answer to that question is No, especially since you can get a similarly spec'd Badlands for around $52,000. But you may have a different answer than I do.

Scape Goat

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier SV 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't like that it was only offered with a 2.3. cool trim, but I don't think it will last.

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless you have to have the snorkel, winch, exclusive wheels and graphics you would be better off getting a Black Diamond Sasquatch. The only thing you would lose is the signature lighting and 12" screen.

If I was looking at spending Everglades money I'd probably spend a bit more and get a Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0. But that's just me.

Sponsored

SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you have to have the snorkel, winch, exclusive wheels and graphics you would be better off getting a Black Diamond Sasquatch. The only thing you would lose is the signature lighting and 12" screen.

If I was looking at spending Everglades money I'd probably spend a bit more and get a Wildtrak with the HOSS 3.0. But that's just me.
I agree with this.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
In my opinion, the answer to that question is No, especially since you can get a similarly spec'd Badlands for around $52,000. But you may have a different answer than I do.
A similar spec'd Badlands is $55,405, without the winch, 12" screen, and all the unique features.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

A similar spec'd Badlands is $55,405, without the winch, 12" screen, and all the unique features.
The 22 Everglades is the features-hack (assuming you like the features), you get a built Black Diamond hard-top and for $2,800 more, you get the winch, snorkel, wheels, fenders, raised vents, 12" screen, and Signature lighting. I'm hearing the 23 will not have the hard-top and roof rack, and the signature lights may be optional as well.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread was made 6 months ago in March prior to the mid-year price increases which bumped the cost of Badlands by $1750. So nothing discussed in this thread in regards to pricing is really accurate anymore.

And obviously with 2023 around the corner anything we discuss based on the current 2022MY pricing will soon be invalid too. ;)

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
This thread was made 6 months ago in March prior to the mid-year price increases which bumped the cost of Badlands by $1750. So nothing discussed in this thread in regards to pricing isn't really accurate anymore.

And obviously with 2023 around the corner anything we discuss based on the current 2022MY pricing will soon be invalid too. ;)
52,000 + 1750= 55,405:unsure:

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

52,000 + 1750= 55,405:unsure:
Badlands with...
  • Mid package
  • Sasquatch package
  • Automatic transmission
  • Roof rack
  • Hardtop
  • Modular bumper
...comes out to $53,810. Prior to the price increase it was $52,060. That is the closest configuration to the Everglades trim, which is $53,000.

DaveInSA

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4DR, 2007 Saturn Sky
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Itā€™s awesome! This was the trim that caught my eye after it was evident that my black modular-topped Wildtrak wasnā€™t going to come to fruition any time soon
Ford Bronco Input on Everglades? 8BBC82F7-EE6C-47B6-9D2A-1CD62288F32D
I just wish you could opt out of the graphics. I'm not a big graphics (any graphics) fan. But everything else I love.

Iconic Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 Bronco Everglades, ā€˜18 F150 SE, ā€˜00 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just wish you could opt out of the graphics. I'm not a big graphics (any graphics) fan. But everything else I love.
Ford has done ā€œgraphics deleteā€ options beforeā€¦it shouldnā€™t be a difficult option to offer. Luckily I donā€™t mind these. They are probably an easy removal for anyone not wanting them.
Sponsored