Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is a guy on 6G who has a build thread with this set up and goes off road a good bit, he now has added a small lift and 38s. I have a similar set up with Maxxis RAZR At 37s, which run a little smaller like BFGS.
Here is a link to mine off road in Sand Hollow...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...at-sand-hollow-plan-b-and-double-sammy.56112/

The only Notes I would add is at stock height if you are mobbing over whoops in the desert and the suspension bottoms out you can have issues with fender damage. On trails when you are going slow and over obstacles.... I had no real issues. Stock rims or as close as a positive offset is best. The 0 offset Scotman has may be a little more of an issue? dont have experience, as my rims are stock. It is doable
Perch collars vs 6100s is a tough decision but the math for me made it worth upgrading to 6100s and having 5 levels in height adjustment to get it perfectly level. Also did not have to take apart SAS shocks for collars. Sold SAS for $350, purchased 6100s for $850 so net $500 cost for 6100s and easy swap.
Sponsored

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really happy how everything turned out on my Bad/Sqauch . I never used balance beads before, No tire shakes or anything, rides very smooth. Everything went very well installing the Bushing and the sleeves. I would say the job is an easy 2 on a 1-5 scale..I’m supposed to do AOAA this Saturday and then Run Vermont blue trails on Memorial Day to test everything out. I will do a trail report with lots of pictures and videos mid next week.. My build is almost complete now, still need roof lights, front winch bumper and rear bumper in the near future.

IMG_4591.jpeg

IMG_4588.jpeg

IMG_4587.jpeg

IMG_4586.jpeg

IMG_4585.jpeg

img_4592-jpeg.jpg

IMG_4583.jpeg

IMG_4581.jpeg

IMG_4582.jpeg
She looks smoking. How do you think the tires would do @ full stuff and full lock with the stock +35 offset?

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Those looks sharp! I’ve got the 305s coming in Bahia Blue.

Aviator

Raptor
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That will look really awesome on your White Bronco.. Post pics when you get them installed 😎🇺🇸
I will 👍🏻 this is my photoshop render I did to help me decide. I’ll update with the real thing once they come (around 30th they expected).
Ford Bronco Installed Method MR305 wheels / BFG KM3 37x12.5 -17 / Broncbuster Bushing + Tie Rod Sleeves IMG_9386

Sponsored

g_walk28

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I saw your pics from the weekend in the other thread, looks like you had a good time. What's the rub report with 1" level and 37in KM3s?