First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Took delivery last week and I’m now getting around to hooking up these accessories.

I know there are some other guides out there, just wanted to share.

*Extras needed: More wire - I went with 18 gauge (one red and one black for ground)

I also used heat sink and actually soldered for a better connection

Ring ground terminal connecter

Removing the grill was pretty easy. On the 22’ model there was a slight difference from another guide I saw. Really just more of those dual layer plastic screws that just pop out and you have to just take out one screw in the overlapping air filter.

For those with camera in the grill just unplug the power and washer fluid on the left side.

Once the grill is removed flip it over so you’re looking at the inside. Take a drill bit and slowly drill out the white circles that hold each letter on. Just break the glue on each and the letter will fall out.

Flip the grill over and clean off the front where your white letters just fell off from in prep for sticking on the Oracle letters.

Feed the new letters wire through the holes you drilled out and stick the new letters on.

Flip the grill back over start to organize the spaghetti. The letter “B” and the last “O” needs extra wire to make it in the middle.

I was able to bury most of the wire in a grove that runs along the grill. Some of the letters though needed some attention. If you think you did a good job burying the wires hold it up and have someone look at it or flip it over and stand back. I had a few places that the red wire was showing.

Mainly used black Gorilla tape to keep all the wires down and clean. When I was done you couldn’t see any wires looking at the grill front on.

Your goal is connect all of the reds together and all of the blacks together. How you accomplish this is up to you. I went with soldering them all and using a heat shrink over it.

I wanted a secure connection and also protection against weather/environment.
Include one of the extra wires in each group when soldering and heat shrink. This is the wire you are running to the ground and the Aux upfitter.

Walk over and hold the grill up like you were going to put it back on and see how much of the extra wire you need to reach the upfitter wire and ground in the back right. Cut appropriately and put the grill back on.

I used black zip ties inside of the engine to run the red and black wires along the right wall. I used a ground clamp with a metal ring and clamped it on. Screwed off the existing ground and just added mine there.

Connected the red to the yellow/brown upfitter cord which is Aux 6 saving some of the other aux’s for larger accessories.

That’s about it. At this time I have just been leaving my Aux switch on which then turns off when the engine is off. Gives me the ability to choose if I want to run them during the day or at all even.

I’m very happy with the overall look! Had a happy accident with a little glow on the Bull bar as well.
088CC5CF-AFE9-44D3-8C39-52465122D87D.jpeg

A02BB682-C0AF-4AEE-891F-7CBC9A5261EC.jpeg

BA6EE7E0-3FC6-45B9-8FD1-FAA1289C6FD5.jpeg

2D714D7C-6774-46F7-8597-D7A1AAECFB74.jpeg

890F5015-9455-44AE-ADB3-534A358C47F9.jpeg

D8B77613-6826-4157-9DEF-A331645F5160.jpeg

A1BD580B-10B9-4EF3-A8F4-173CF0747286.jpeg
Looks amazing!