First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hot damn it took a while to search who coined it first. It's been quoted hundreds of times in the past 3 weeks.

Looks like @xcxv was 1st with me swooping in as 2nd.

Screenshot_20210903-194845~2.png
@xcxv of course it’s the understated username who’s secretly the most creative of all of us lol Great term and partial credit to @CO-Bronco for recognizing it and pulling the swoop to get it going!! haha
Sponsored

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last edited:

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is it confirmed who came up with the term Dirt Mountain? Whoever user that is deserves some occasional credit for that really clever name!!
The irony in that is there no "mountain" there whatsoever. It's a friggin airport (Willow Run) Which is FLAT. There was a pile of limestone aggregate being spread out by excavators to enlarge the "graveyard" in the beginning. HAHAHA

I live 20 minutes from there, and have been to the Thunder over Michigan air show there a dozen times.

EDIT: It's amazing how shit on the internet morphs and spreads over time where its actually is believed to be gospel. unreal. no mountain.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First post i clicked on in a while. Just realized how much ford is making us fans into losers by their complete and utter incompetence. I truly hope they go under.

Well, as positive a vibe you bring to the thread, I'd hate to lose you if you went back to wherever you were. (y)

Sponsored
OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The irony in that is there no "mountain" there whatsoever. It's a friggin airport (Willow Run) Which is FLAT. There was a pile of limestone aggregate being spread out by excavators to enlarge the "graveyard" in the beginning. HAHAHA

I live 20 minutes from there, and have been to the Thunder over Michigan air show there a dozen times.

EDIT: It's amazing how shit on the internet morphs and spreads over time where its actually is believed to be gospel. unreal. no mountain.
People are referring to the dirt lot with the large mountain of dirt they were moving with excavators. There actually was a “dirt mountain” at one point. Maybe someone can find that picture. I’m too lazy.

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what makes it funny....: )

Werkedperformance

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 4dr 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Back to the speculative build week of MICs next week.

My pizza tracker now says in production.
My Ford pass account now acccepts and shows the Bronco as a legit VIN.
My window sticker shows 0909
The truck shows on fordserviceinfo but no modules populated yet......

I'm kinda losing it. It feels like the stars are aligned. But then again THIS IS SPARTA.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what makes it funny....: )
Now, I'm a simple man. I don't know the difference between dirt and limestone aggregate, so I call it as I see it.

This sure looks like a dirt mountain to me. 🤷‍♂️🤣.
Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! Screenshot_20210904-081603

Bronco Hink

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now, I'm a simple man. I don't know the difference between dirt and limestone aggregate, so I call it as I see it.

Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! Screenshot_20210904-081603
I looked it up and geologists define a mountain as over 1,000 feet. If that backhoe has been working for the last 2 months they’ve easily built Dirt Mountain over the 1k minimum lol

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I looked it up and geologists define a mountain as over 1,000 feet. If that backhoe has been working for the last 2 months they’ve easily built Dirt Mountain over the 1k minimum lol
Huh. Well isn't that something. By that definition there isn't a single Ski Slope Mountain in the entire province of Ontario.

The "Mountain" a town over only offers 105ft vertical drop 🤣.

Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! 1289864518jpg_render~2

Time to hire that backhoe up north after is done with good ol' Dirt Mountain!

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previous to dirt mountain, the tallest geological feature in SE Michigan is a highway overpass on I-94 outside of Ann Arbor...
You win the internet today 🤣. Literally laughing right now.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! 1289864518jpg_render~2
it was a mountain for a hot second, until they spread that shit all over the "flat desert" where all the broncos are parked on.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Previous to dirt mountain, the tallest geological feature in SE Michigan is a highway overpass on I-94 outside of Ann Arbor...
Nevermind the Upper Penninsula's Porcupine Mountains, LOL. I guess they don't count
Sponsored