First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Estimated Dealer Delivery N/A, in production on 8/6/2021. Likely parked on Dirt Mtn.

So expecting no Mics will be delivered until late Oct at the earliest and likely Nov & Dec if that early. Why are we getting MY 21? Shouldn't these be called MY 22?
Sponsored

CA.BRONC

Wildtrak
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Best guess, from my experience:
Your Bronco will be assembled/ in-production that week. That said, it will not be “built” until it is truly complete; meaning it has a viable, shippable, MIC top on it.

My Wildtrak has been “in-production” since 7/2. Ford has confirmed that it is built but the MIC is faulty and needs replacement. (Dirt mountain Bronco)

Not to be a pessimist, but if they do have a ready-to-ship MIC 2.0 ready this month, I would guess any current builds (including yours) will get in line behind all dirt Mountain Broncos that have been waiting a good MIC for a few months to get them shipped out.

good luck - stay patient

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 01-01-1990 ETA has come back! o_O
This is worse than I feared. Here we were worried about getting MY21 Broncos in 2022 but instead they're being sent to 1990. Lot rot just got real!

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 01-01-1990 ETA has disappeared. Seems something is happening (this is dirt mtn bronco)
1630680002240.png
Interesting. My 01-01-1990 is still there and I'm 3 days ahead of you (07/13)
Mine was in the first one at dirt mtn. (07-12) So maybe this is it!!!!
The earliest confirmed Dirt Mountain member is @skyman with a 06/14. Plenty (1000+) ahead of us unfortunately.

If your interested in seeing this data you can check out the In-Production Tracker made before Dirt Mountain even had a name :)

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/updated-graphs-in-production-broncos-tracker.20531/

Last edited:

Sponsored

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm fine with being at the back of the line to get a 2.0 top. I just have no idea what top they are putting on my Bronco when its built next week. That's what I want to know.
We'll be able to tell if your order gets a "Built" status a week from today.
I've marked it in my calendar.

If this happens... CONGRATS... but also us 5000+ strong in Dirt Mountain will riot :p

1rjchqgnv4uqfuefli1jkhqqn9av99tzj4tk2j7e&rid=giphy.gif

OP
OP
Brocked

Brocked

Wildtrak
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We'll be able to tell if your order gets a "Built" status a week from today.
I've marked it in my calendar.

If this happens... CONGRATS... but also us 5000+ strong in Dirt Mountain will riot :p

Ford Bronco INTERESTING! My MIC Wildtrak is being built Friday the 10th! 1rjchqgnv4uqfuefli1jkhqqn9av99tzj4tk2j7e&rid=giphy
I will certainly keep everyone posted. I really doubt that the 2.0 top is ready.
I'm not the only MIC scheduled for next week. I know of at least 3 others.
I'm sure Ill be at the end of the line with a blue tarp protecting my 2 toned leather interior.

I hear that winters in Michigan are nice, right....right?

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dirt mountain wasn't a planned idea. Ford shut things down when they saw no end in sight for the problem. I have NO idea why they would continue the trend and build new ones with no solution

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I'm more excited to see the first delivered MIC v2 than I was to see the first delivered Bronco. I just want evidence that the retooled production line exists! 😆 I don't have any skin in the game since I have no VIN, so replacement, Dirt Mtn, FE, run-around are all welcome to me in any order.

I hope Ford overdelivers and some new tops begin to arrive in driveways this month. That said, I'm definitely not expecting it.

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Your Bronco will be assembled/ in-production that week. That said, it will not be “built” until it is truly complete; meaning it has a viable, shippable, MIC top on it.

My Wildtrak has been “in-production” since 7/2. Ford has confirmed that it is built but the MIC is faulty and needs replacement. (Dirt mountain Bronco)

Not to be a pessimist, but if they do have a ready-to-ship MIC 2.0 ready this month, I would guess any current builds (including yours) will get in line behind all dirt Mountain Broncos that have been waiting a good MIC for a few months to get them shipped out.

good luck - stay patient
There is not one line but three lines. Dirt mountain, Defective Mics, and the assembly line. Each line has different employees. Dirt Mountain should be first. The only way to make most people happy is to run all three lines at once. But there's the rub. You would need a lot of 2.0 MIC TOPS to run all three line at once. And nobody and I mean nobody thinks that's possible. :ROFLMAO:

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm fine with being at the back of the line to get a 2.0 top. I just have no idea what top they are putting on my Bronco when its built next week. That's what I want to know.
Hopefully not the blue tarp variety ;-)

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I will certainly keep everyone posted. I really doubt that the 2.0 top is ready.
I'm not the only MIC scheduled for next week. I know of at least 3 others.
I'm sure Ill be at the end of the line with a blue tarp protecting my 2 toned leather interior.

I hear that winters in Michigan are nice, right....right?
My 2Dr FE is currently scheduled for 9/13, my original date was 8/23

TravisD

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

good luck - stay patient
Agreed, i'd be surprised if its a Christmas Bronco. My question was also why is it a MY 21? Don't most car brands flip to the next year in the fall? Is this just Ford clinging to the story of shipping many units in MY 2021?

Tjazz_viking

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f350
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have been pushed around with my VIN for a few months. Just got my window sticker tonight. Blend date 9/10. MIC top Wildtrak. So what does this mean? Are they building it and sending it to visit all the others on dirt mountain? Or have they solved the top issue?
Going to dirt mountain with mine and thousand of others. Mines been there for 4 weeks and counting!!
I have been pushed around with my VIN for a few months. Just got my window sticker tonight. Blend date 9/10. MIC top Wildtrak. So what does this mean? Are they building it and sending it to visit all the others on dirt mountain? Or have they solved the top
Sponsored