Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just want a soft top demonstration video. I don’t think I gained anything from the Thursday video besides slight bewilderment.
I would really like to see how the soft top works as well

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are probably waiting to tell us that if you want a waterproof soft top that is not pink that will be late arrival. All the black ones were pre production. There is an international shortage of black fabric.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I initially thought it was cool, but I am bothered that the interior trim accents are in colors we can't get on the car. I think the BD is grabber blue. The closest I can get is velocity blue, which just makes it look like Ford sucks at matching colors rather than a confusing, deliberate choice.

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 1603565214379
If you’re a Cowboys fan then maybe that won’t be so bad. You could emulate their home uniforms that use three different shades of blue for some reason ?‍♂

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I agree, when other colors are released in year 2-3-4-5 like commando green, sunshine yellow, baby puke brown (whatever) the original colors will be dated, hence black, white and grey are a little more timeless. Not that I do not like them, but just not for me. Also re-sale would be easier.

Also I have to image that Ford spent more time getting all the products that you can add to your Bronco on line as opposed to the different seating options since they wanted you to get an idea or pricing. Since seating colors would be the same pricing I am hoping, praying, gasping, puking and assume that Ford will add multiple seat color options that match the exterior Bronco color or are generic, like blacked out or same thread color as seats and IP colors. Lincoln interiors are so great I cannot believe some of those people never sat into the Bronco interior kick off meetings...

With such a great pre-release roll out, I cannot imagine Ford would shoot themselves in the foot. Again, have to assume they are smarter and rolled the B&P out for pricing and all the options that want you to buy and will fill in multiple seat options as the weeks go by since this would not change pricing. They have all the seats in stock to severely limit the performance high end trim packages to either one cloth option or one leather option would be absurd!!!!

For my WHITE Wildtrak at the highest trim price why in the world could I not get get Vinyl??? And why in the world would the leather option only have Area 51 trim colors for the Wildtrak?????? I feel like I am already being punished and going through the pain program and I haven't even bought it yet... Do I really have to choose interiors to dictate what trim level I buy? Are the most expensive trim packages just the most limited rediclulous interiors? I cannot imagine getting the FE reservations and then seeing that BLUE interior as the only option, everything seems to done right by the Bronco team EXCEPT this interior choice insanity.
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Marine Vinyl Seat

Last edited:

Sponsored

rhinoamerican

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cadillac CTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From these....

1603561266442.png

1603564654798.png

1603565085528.png

To these.....

1603564857530.png

1603565214379.png

I can't understand why people would be disappointed!!!
EXACTLY!!!!! I am so pissed about that. Ford gets us hyped up about all their "concepts' and then turns around and offers us the same old shit they offer all their other customers. Now I understand its all about cost and making a profit but damn what a disappointment. Guess I now have to find a custom auto upholsterer to give me good seats, a paint shop to make my ugly MIC top white and some aftermarket manufacturers to give me sound deadening and racks as Ford won't allow me to option that because I want a 2.7l engine.

Ugh. I need to step away before I blow a gasket. Just going to chant to myself over and over that Ford is listening.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From these....

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Marine Vinyl Seat

To these.....

Exactly, why would anyone feel disappointed ?... read: sarcasm

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
why would you do that? You can cancel ANY time ...I assume up until Jan 31. Things have the potential to change. I'm really not sure where I stand at this point either.

I actually only have a couple issues

1) Lack of interior color on Badlands (I'd like a lighter color -- the white was so nice)...but I don't mind black/charcoal vinyl.

2) the fact they took the black hard top away...so stupid

what is this top? Is this another prototype top? This doesn't look like carbonized grey

a number of reasons but not bitter. I refuse to pay msrp, rear hvac is quite important to me, that interior materials video- I can’t order a vehicle based on that info. Seemed like I could alter some things to make it work but I know options will improve in time.

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They should not have forced interiors into trims. Just give us 5 choices and let us throw it into whatever model we want. I'm reminded that every time I try to hire a designer they go off and do crazy shit that nobody wants but they are just so bored doing good basic matching design. Red door panel, grabber blue accents, tan dash. Awesome!
So true

They should have asked them to do 5 designs for the base model, and after that you can start on luxury trims, but when they turn in the original designs "great, we're done here, just do that in color in leather too"

Jarrett

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone taken a picture of the inside roof of the MIC hardtop on one of the near-final Badlands from the events? On the B&P 360 interior view, the inside roof shows up as a dark tan/brown on all of the trims. Just wondering if the B&P 360 is is accurate, or if the interior roof is a neutral grey or black in real life.

27B3CD5B-FF66-4F3A-8C8C-10FF9A59D840.jpeg

Sponsored

CanadianHorseMan

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R || 2019 Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

a number of reasons but not bitter. I refuse to pay msrp, rear hvac is quite important to me, that interior materials video- I can’t order a vehicle based on that info. Seemed like I could alter some things to make it work but I know options will improve in time.
If that’s the only video we’re gonna see, how the shit do we order anything lol. Fisher Price has better ads for the kiddie car vehicles.

Broncofly

First Edition
First Name
Paulo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru, Honda Africa Twin, Husqvarna 310R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

From these....

1603561266442.png

1603564654798.png

1603565085528.png

To these.....

1603564857530.png

1603565214379.png

Thats a bullseye! Why, why would someone be mad at paying $60K for an interior like........
Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 11.13.22 AM

And according to the flow chart on interior options, its the same choice available to someone whom orders an Outerbanks.........and crazy yet, available with a Rapid Red or Cyber-Orange exterior with the FE????? May I present Color/Trim Chart as evidence.......

Ford Bronco INTERIOR COLORS & MATERIALS Walkthrough Video Posted 2021 Bronco Color:Trim Chart

I'm not knocking the presentations or the presenters in the videos or the people doing the work behind the scenes. But whomever created or approved this chart didn't seem to take into account how this all goes together?! Not as many people would be so up in arms IF......and I mean IF........the color options/exterior/interiors made sense! o_O

As stated at the start of this, how could something as cool looking as the white marine vinyl not even be on this chart? Or how about that cool brown leather? I'm completely perplexed!

Last edited: