First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here I am complaining once again about people complaining about a video they complained was taking too long to release. You guys are really downers sometimes. But I still love you all.
Here is some of my unsolicited opinions.
I think overall it all looks pretty nice in its own ways. I like the color coordination and I think in person they will look great. Some of the colors look like poop? Depends on what you ate I guess. I’m a fan of the “earth tones” but I also like basic black. TBH some of those interiors got me thinking of upgrading from the Base.
Well done Ford, well done ladies.
I didn’t read all 11 or 12 pages, but once again, I feel like I’ll be moving up in line once again!

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Welp Badlands it is. The other interiors are absolutely horrid. They really dropped the ball with all the mismatched colors.

BroncoT

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I think the Wildtrack cloth options suck, but that’s because I hate cloth seats. I was holding out hope that Ford was going to pull off some miracle like that awesome concept light gray material.

For me, it’s down to Badlands vinyl or Wildcat leather (which might be competitive on price with the MIC discount... still super excited about that as I like the gray better on my favorite colors).

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
PLEASE READ

1. my god. The dashboard of the OBX is tinted brown!? AND its unfixable. It actually stays brown if you order navy pier seats? What in gods name were they thinking.

2. and zero mention of mod tops. And the PDF released tonight also has no mention of mod tops as an option with a footnote for late availability. It’s purely absent. I think it’s not even going to be an option on B&P. I think they will keep us in the game until it’s time to order before we know what late availability really means. If we need to take delivery on a final sale with a MIC top it’s going to be almost impossible to get ford to sell you (now a random bronco owner, not an early reservation holder) a black mod top for many many many months while they are trying to produce mod tops on 2022 reservations. You actually lose leverage over late reservation holders.
I hope that it's just that dash color doesn't show well on screen. To me, it looks like a candidate for a can of matte black paint.

Sponsored

focaloca95

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Ram, 2023 Bronco Sport Heritage Limited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let me first say that I am happy this was done and it was definitely helpful. However, I've been part of some promotional videos done by relative amateurs for non profit orgs that made this look like a 6th grade group project. Could the part about the wheels be any worse? They literally were given a script to read on camera. Strangely, I think it might have been filmed and edited yesterday in someone's back yard. All that to say I do LOVE several of the options but am totally bummed I can only get the metallic mid panel for the dash on Outerbanks.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ADove83

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion xB, 2019 Ford Edge ST
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think what I'm most upset about is Ford touting that you'll be able to "fully customize your bronco" and then offers next to no options on designing your interior. I get limitations and what not, but whoever selected interior materials should be immediately fired. I was set on getting a WT, but now I'm not so sure. Cloth on the WT isn't even an option anymore. That camo made me want to throw my laptop across the room.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Guess this is one way to ensure they sell more of the top tier Bronco... make the lower end models U.G.L.Y.
Uh, excuse me my good man, but the Wildtrak has camo seats. You don't get much classier than that. Do you have any Grey Poupon?

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry, but anyone else frustrated with the conflicting descriptions with the published material? Wildtrak has always been referred to as the highest trim outside of FE. Also, is the OBX grill the MIC sating grey or the gloss black?

Sponsored

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You guys/gals are cracking me up! I have no issue with the interior colors, at least with the BB (which is still subject to change maybe LOL). I like the two-tone gray black cloth. The exposed body color on the doors is a nice touch.

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed! And this:
1603422614735.jpeg

I guess this is concept. Or 2023MY.
Agreed... why the hell would the two models they highlighted at the reveal
SMH!!!!! I need a drink after that BS.
Don’t have too many cuz you have the B&P headaches to deal with soon... can’t go through your stock too fast.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So glad they didn’t go design crazy and bedazzle the Badlands... it’s the only one that actually looks nice even with the orange accents. Should go well with the Area 51 but I’m probably in the minority.
NOt that I dislike the orange, but as a Velocity Blue buyer, knowing that there is interior stitching and accents out there that would match my exterior....gonna drive me nutty! LOL
Sponsored