First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I asked the Ford Lady this morning (at the switch dealership phone #) to pass up the chain the suggestion "from 20+ people I've heard" to "please add a light interior choice." For those of you more plugged-in than I am, I'd really appreciate it if you could keep sending similar feedback to Ford.

Based on Jeep only having black and tan OEM interior choices (I shared the sentiment of the member above, and was ready to bail to a Wrangler for a lighter interior, and discovered they're limited too), I suspect it's possible a white vinyl interior may never materialize, so I'm back to accepting an 80%-perfect black/navy pier badlands.

That said, hopefully having a doors-off competitor in the market will make Wrangler & Bronco more innovative over time.
Is Navy Pier an option on Badlands? I didn’t think it was.
Sponsored

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
1605069391267.png

It has been a bit disappointing to learn that a lot of the options planned for the new Bronco may not be available for those of us with early reservations.. Do anyone know if the images released at launch that show the worn leather interior is a realty? I love this interior but it does not appear to be available on the build/configurator at launch. If this is something that will be available later, I may reconsider placing an order in December. Looking for any info as to this interior being an option sometime in the future. If so, I may delay. Thanks for any info anyone can provide.
One more interior tread...
I hate to be negative but it’s really getting old!

Let it go once for all!

scuba

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is Navy Pier an option on Badlands? I didn’t think it was.
No, it's not. My mistake. I posted that when I was a newbie to the build and price webpage and this forum, 8 days and about 20 hours of reading ago...