First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
you should consider the outer banks. You can build it up to the wildtrak specs and I think the interior is better.
I am a WT July reservation holder, if no other interior options for the WT come about I am going with the OBX four door with the cloth brown/black/roast trim and area 51..was hoping for that MGV light color to be honest or something like it but alas do not want black leather or MGV (BL model choices), do not want camo anything (WT) - so Its the OBX loaded out to close to the WT and its a similar price and its at least close enough to an interior I am ok with and with the blue trim on the seats and grip, will actually look ok (IMO) with AREA 51 exterior...
Sponsored

bjfsr1021

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Again, what happened to the lighter MGV???? This was beautiful !!!!!!!
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-1-1.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-2-2.jpg

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19.jpg
2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-23.jpg
Agree. This should have been the FE interior. I cancelled mine and I really wanted to buy it but I’m not compromising on a $65,000 purchase. The interior was supposed to be “unique“. What’s unique about that interior? It’s offered on other trims and is ugly. I’ll revisit the bronco when Ford gets their act together.

cflogo10

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Agree. This should have been the FE interior. I cancelled mine and I really wanted to buy it but I’m not compromising on a $65,000 purchase. The interior was supposed to be “unique“. What’s unique about that interior? It’s offered on other trims and is ugly. I’ll revisit the bronco when Ford gets their act together.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ? Totally agree, where is this interior!

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interior colors- no I don't care. Options are nice, but I don't care. I just need a functional interior. I spend more time looking out than in and just don't care. Will get seat covers because of a wet dog that will ride along with me a lot.

If Ford asked me what I want in an interior, I tell them a tough, rugged interior that is comfortable and functional. That's about it.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Splashing this CG/Wht w/silver grille was the stupidest thing Ford did. I doubt they will market the future Broncos clad in colors, materials and items that will never hit the assembly line ever again, and at this point I am not surprised that they are hiding it. It is becoming progressively more challenging to balance gray top, exterior color and trim interior colors. Many simply do not mesh at all. I was hoping for the white mod top. My fall back was either black or body painted, now none are available in the foreseeable future if at all. I am not spending the WT,OBX, BL prices to have to re-upholster the truck after market. I am on the bubble on ordering the black mod top and getting it painted white, but even that will hinge on answers to questions like how much money? How long is "late availability"? How will that affect my delivery schedule? And where are the 200 accessories? I was really excited about this roll out initially but it is taking its toll.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The white top and interior was bait And you guys all bit down on it hard.

now you know what a fish feels like when it takes a plastic lure.

?

Last edited:
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My point is the Raptor Orange accent was extra and peeps paid for it. In the Bronco, it is free and no one wants it.

BTW .. the orange trim in the bronco can be swapped out.
The Orange stitching on the vinyl can be swapped out?

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Making changes to individual trims or accents is probably impossible. The simple solution might be to have an option across all trims that is black everything inside - with no colored stitching or accents. Call it night sky and offer it in cloth, MGV, and leather (based on trim of course). I know people will complain it may be hot, but black goes with everything. Once and done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
GeneralBoisvert

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Making changes to individual trims or accents is probably impossible. The simple solution might be to have an option across all trims that is black everything inside - with no colored stitching or accents. Call it night sky and offer it in cloth, MGV, and leather (based on trim of course). I know people will complain it may be hot, but black goes with everything. Once and done.
If they take the Base interior in cloth, the Badlands interior with black stitching in vinyl aS well as leather, I’m almost certain it’ll be over 50% of all orders.

JimmyD

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4/2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FORD......if your really listening and reading this Forums comments.... DO SOMETHING !!!!! Give US what we want !!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Luckily I'm getting a black bronco - so the badlands with the orange won't look too weird with doors on or off. Otherwise I wouldn't be a buyer first year. I do think I'll wait for the black painted top. This video has my convinced MIC won't look well...and 4dr NEEDS Sasquatch.
I'm buying a black OBX also. Practically any interior color will go well with it. That said, I'm hoping an all black leather interior is offered by order time.
Sponsored