Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, all these packages sure have their downfalls. Going Katzkin myself. The seat really is a set it and forget it thing for me and the one I test drove hit the spot I needed without power... I am not happy that their isn't rear cupholders for a 50,000 dollar vehicle. :-/
I hear ya and agree, but when is the last time you sat in the back of your own vehicle? Me? Probably never and never will.
Sponsored

MWILD

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - BB Sasquatch - Mid - 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I actually like the look and color of the cloth seats…I just can’t do the dash. Nope

shotgunfatcat

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hear ya and agree, but when is the last time you sat in the back of your own vehicle? Me? Probably never and never will.
When I drive anything longer than an hour, I have like 6 large Yeti's for my wife and I. I drink a lot of water and I have an excursion, which has 6 cup holders with in a foot of each other, lol. Her Fusion has one in the door as well as the center console. The door one sucks though, but we use them. While I know there is a fancy net there that they count as a cup holder, they could of easily put 2 where it says "not a step" and I plan to 3d print something for that area once mine comes in. To each their own though, I know most people don't hydrate like that.

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I drive anything longer than an hour, I have like 6 large Yeti's for my wife and I. I drink a lot of water and I have an excursion, which has 6 cup holders with in a foot of each other, lol. Her Fusion has one in the door as well as the center console. The door one sucks though, but we use them. While I know there is a fancy net there that they count as a cup holder, they could of easily put 2 where it says "not a step" and I plan to 3d print something for that area once mine comes in. To each their own though, I know most people don't hydrate like that.
Oh I see, you actually use them from spaces other than sitting there. Makes sense. I drink about 84-96oz of water every day, but none in the car ever. Good luck brother!

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I felt the same until I saw them in person. They look really GOOD in person.

No the cloth has camo inserts in the center of the seat with a Bronco logo, and tan on the outer edges. Looks like Wal-Mart seat covers.

Sponsored

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

People have different taste and that's fine. But no one will ever convince me those seats didn't fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Have you seen them in person?

Everyone here hated the Blue interior on the FE knowing they never saw them in person then 1 year later members here started seeing them in person and was like it looks good.

Yes! everyone has different taste BUT to say mushrooms taste bad BUT then admit you have never tried them

People have different taste and that's fine. But no one will ever convince me those seats didn't fall out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Last edited:

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you seen them person?

Everyone here hated the Blue interior on the FE knowing they never saw them in person then 1 year later members here started seeing them in person and was like it looks good.

Yes! everyone has differnent taste BUT to say mushrooms taste bad BUT then admit you have never tried them
True, but I don't have to spend $50/60K+ on mushrooms to get to try one. But I can tell you 100% no matter what they look like in person I would not like them, they look like shitty aftermarket seat covers.

And the Navy Pier don't get me started, I am convinced the people who designed the Bronco interiors should never touch another project again. They were too polarizing you either loved or hated it and there was no in between.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The truth comes out >> you have never seen then in person.

Thank you!

True, but I don't have to spend $50/60K+ on mushrooms to get to try one. But I can tell you 100% no matter what they look like in person I would not like them, they look like shitty aftermarket seat covers.

And the Navy Pier don't get me started, I am convinced the people who designed the Bronco interiors should never touch another project again. They were too polarizing you either loved or hated it and there was no in between.

Sponsored

Blue's B6G

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco OB 2-Door V6 Sasquatch AMB High Pack
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have you seen them person?
Yes, and you’re right it’s not as bad as B&P.

Still don’t think camo interior is for many adults with that kind of money.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The truth comes out >> you have never seen then in person.

Thank you!
You do know pictures exist right? And I am not talking computer renders. Again it's obvious you love them and that's great but I have a differing opinion. I am not sure why there is this burning desire to prove that I would like them if I was standing in front of them.

ETA: That little gotcha post was very childish and might explain why you like camo seats. I am done have a great weekend! :)

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
My dealer's Mannequin is a Wildtrack with cloth.

I really like it (the cloth) , but I would never order a car with vinyl or leather in Phoenix anyway.

Rendo

Wildtrak
First Name
Rene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s a Wildtrak at one of my local dealers and while I was angry with the color option on the leather…seeing it in person, it’s actually not bad.
I just got my Wildtrak last week & went w/ the leather seats & was afraid of how the sandstone would look since so many on this forum were saying how bad the color combo would be. Well, its actually not a bad color combo after all when you see it in person. I haven’t seen a pic yet that captures the real color. In most pics it looks like it’s tan, but in real light it’s more towards the grey side which goes better w/ the black onyx rest of the interior.

the blue potato

Wildtrak
First Name
Mr. Gone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I also had a WT order placed but cannot get over the interior colors. Sure, for about $3-4k, you can get a set of 4 Kat’s custom ordered and installed (you can save about $1,200 to install yourself), but you also have a dash top that is in that terrible beige color. I switched to Badlands and haven’t looked back.
Sponsored