First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Luckily I'm getting a black bronco - so the badlands with the orange won't look too weird with doors on or off. Otherwise I wouldn't be a buyer first year. I do think I'll wait for the black painted top. This video has my convinced MIC won't look well...and 4dr NEEDS Sasquatch.
haha I have the exact opposite reaction. I think the 33ā€™s look great without Sasquatch and the gray top on black actually looks good.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am still amazed that Ford is forcing us all to chose what model we have to buy by the least hideous interior choices as opposed to performance packages and what we really want, this is insanity!!!
I don't know what your situation but Ford hasn't threatened or harassed me at all. I don't feel forced to do much.

Do the interiors suck: Some...yes
Am I forced into anything: Not that I'm aware of.

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On the Raptor Ford would lock out certain exterior colors when they had a special interrior accent color that would clash.

Imagine if they did the same for the Bronco. It would create even more angst.

You can't win with the Bronco crowd
The key difference, though, is that the special interior accent color is optional. If you made those orange accents on the Badlands optional, but only on certain colors--almost all, but the reds would be okay-ish--the Bronco community would live, lol.

Lorenzo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want OBX because of Lux Pkg & Body color flares.
Maybe I will have to buy Base Seat Covers from Ford Parts so I can have a black interior.

The only thing stopping me from completing my build and giving my dealer a $500 deposit - is that I can not get a black interior.

I really hate the blue and beige options.

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet in real life, they would look much better. The issue is that 99.9% have not seen the interior colors in real life.
Yep. This is the problem. The bigger thing is, no one knows when that will actually happen. Possibly, not even Ford.

Sponsored

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really wanted to BL but black interior should be on the Outer Banks or a Mercedes. I need a lighter color, love Roast but not all the shiny crap on the dash is a real turnoff. The WT may be my choice in 2 door. I may just get the cloth seats and go with after market leather seats in brown and sand.
I would do this with the BL but it seems wasteful to pull the vinyl and replace them with brown and black, but then the dash will look mismatched.
Then I look at the Outer Banks because it is the minimum for the LUX (the wife wants). Roast is awesome, looks good on the dash. A real dirt 4x4 until the shiny part and the tube steps.
Lastly, if I get a 4d it will be Cactus, white top, white vinyl interior, unless I have to wait until 2023, then It is Jeep diesel with the mid-cycle update.
Jeep will up there game because of the Bronco.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't know what your situation but Ford hasn't threatened or harassed me at all. I don't feel forced to do much.

You are correct, not being forced to do anything. Just depressed that I would not choose to buy a new Bronco with the current multicolor mess interior choices. Not spending full $58K MSRP and $4K in taxes for the honor of buying a brand new Bronco that is not even close to what was shown as prototypes and/or options.

OP
OP
GeneralBoisvert

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Semantics aside, you know what he means. We are being forced since there aren't other choices other than not buying a Bronco which is not. the idea.

OP
OP
GeneralBoisvert

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You are correct, not being forced to do anything. Just depressed that I would not choose to buy a new Bronco with the current multicolor mess interior choices. Not spending full $58K MSRP and $4K in taxes for the honor of buying a brand new Bronco that is not even close to what was shown as prototypes and/or options.
I think this is the same issue.

This was the expectation. A Bronco with black wheels, black MIC top or Gloss black top, and what was rumored as "configurable grills".

But we get fixed grills depending on trim, only two-tone wheels, two-tone plastic exterior components, and two-tone interiors.

I'm not looking forward to a Black and Tan interior, yellow exterior with black moldings, gray top silver/black wheels, and gray grill. :rolleyes:

Ford Bronco Interior options are ruining my decision 1604076985004

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford needs to get schooled from Jeep on interiors. Two color choices on the Wrangler, Black or Saddle. When I purchased my Rubicon I didn't here anyone complaining. Sometimes less is best.

Sponsored

Loop Dawg

Badlands
First Name
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999F250, 2008 F-250, 2012 F-250 2005 Peterbilt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly. The only way to fix this is to not buy a bronco and tell Ford why you aren't buying one. If they decide to listen it's up to them. But at the end of the day can you afford to spend 50k on something your aren't happy with?
This is exactly why I'm cancelling my reservation. I reserved Badlands after reading on Ford's website that it would have the most interior options everything from sparse vinyl to tech loaded leather. They forgot to mention that black would be the only interior color available though. I vowed years ago after owning a black vehicle with a black interior I would never again buy a vehicle that was mostly black exterior or interior for two reasons a minimal amount of dirt makes it look filthy. A very bad thing for an off road vehicle and second off as we all learned in elementary school black absorbs heat so when you're out wheeling on a hot summer day and say you stop for a while, when you get back in any bare skin that touches those seats are going to sizzle. No thanks Ford epic fuck up making the only interior color option the most impractical for an off road vehicle. I'm cancelling and I'll see if they pull their heads out of their asses in the next few years

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The aftermarket is in love with the Bronco. Not for what it offers, but for the super crappy interior they get to make millions fixing Fords design.

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same issue. With a somewhat limited budget I keep ending up with a black diamond because I think the grey MV is the best base option. I reserved an OB and would still like a 4dr because I feel that the (hopefully coming) white hard top would look funny with grey flares and OB is only body color flare option, but those interior colors? Ugh. ā˜¹

Markubis

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus, Ford Ranger XLT, Can Am Ryker
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same issue. With a somewhat limited budget I keep ending up with a black diamond because I think the grey MV is the best base option. I reserved an OB and would still like a 4dr because I feel that the (hopefully coming) white hard top would look funny with grey flares and OB is only body color flare option, but those interior colors? Ugh. ā˜¹
I will bet you that the aftermarket will probably have fender flares in multiple colors, and they will probably be out at the same time the Bronco starts hitting the streets.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its the grass is always greener syndrome when it comes to trims and interiors. In the end I have made peace with the iconic silver/navy pier leather OBX. I'm not settling, I just get the fact that we have a host of choices and you have to pic one. Woulda coulda shoulda just robs me of the joy of this experience and in the end it is out of your control. I vented and now I have moved on.
I am stoked about the new ride.
Sponsored