swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Any tried and true materials to protect door panels like a durable wrap/PPF type of film? My new pup is scratching up the bulge that houses the door lever.

This part also sppears to be separately replaceable, is that true? I suspect the always helpful and responsive @Ducati1098 can help on that one. TIA.

PXL_20240226_184841155-01.jpeg
Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any tried and true materials to protect door panels like a durable wrap/PPF type of film? My new pup is scratching up the bulge that houses the door lever.

This part also sppears to be separately replaceable, is that true? I suspect the always helpful and responsive @Ducati1098 can help on that one. TIA.

Ford Bronco Interior Surface Protection Film? PXL_20240226_184841155-01
I think the circled part is what you're referring to? If so, that is not available separately unfortunately. The whole panel must be ordered.

Ford Bronco Interior Surface Protection Film? 1710453990680-z1

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You can find weathertech/other brand door protectors on Amazon that help with that. They go in between the window/door and cover everything below it

https://www.weathertech.com/door-pr...TaWSV6ALnnPwqFl2wEOfaqy02f0i4MyMaAnfiEALw_wcB

3M ppf can also be bought online if you prefer that instead, but I'm not sure how well it'll stick to the door. You can also try Xpel armor for a bed liner type look since it uses an actual adhesive but it might be harder to take off later.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Interior Surface Protection Film? 1710453990680-z1
I'm a little late, but knowing my dog I ordered my interior covers from Canvas Back.

They are hand made in the USA from a small company that ensures a proper fit. I covered my rear doors asap! Sadly the side cargo covers didnt fit because of the slide out tailgate. but otherwise, extremely happy. They aren't the universal covers that you find on amazon, especially due to the dimensions of the doors on the Bronco this may be your best bet. You can choose different colors and patterns, and if you scroll down you can see other options for the Bronco. It does take a few weeks to custom make and deliver. They are great with communication and respond fairly quickly via email.

https://www.canvasback.com/catalog/...utm_medium=Magento&utm_campaign=Submit Review

I'll post pics later this weekend

Sponsored
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
OP
OP
swamp2

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Bump.

Weathertech looks OK but no cut out nor access to door handle is a bit of trading one problem for another.

I'm surprised there isn't a removable film product. Any one? Thanks all/in advance.

Brian_B

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BB 4dr 7MT, '22 BSport OBX, '87 B-II XL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Footer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirty Dog 4x4 might have something. I have their rear cargo cover and am very happy with it.
Sponsored