First Name
larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im looking to sawp my base plastic bumper for a used capable bumper. The new bumper has the factory foglights and wiring included. My base did not come with any fog lights installed. Does anyone know if a standard base bronco is prewired with the molex to pug into the foglights. im hoping to just have to buy the factory fog light switch and use forscan to enable the lights.
Sponsored

Winds of Change

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Obx SaS/2021 Bronco sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my experiance nothing ever has extra wiring in place for options not optioned. I have had people tell me all the time it should be there. BS it never is. So I would not count on it.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pin 7 should be Yellow/Orange (right fog), 8 Brown (left fog), 10 Black or Black/Green, ground.
Look at the vehicle side of the connector to see if they're there, if so, you're probably good. If not, you may need to go back to C203 to pick them up along with adding the fog switch.

I assume you don't need to deal with front sensors either.

Ford Bronco Is base bronco bumper prewired with molex for factory fog lights 1694464777553

Ford Bronco Is base bronco bumper prewired with molex for factory fog lights 1694464845188

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One more for good measure.

Ford Bronco Is base bronco bumper prewired with molex for factory fog lights 1694465015376
Sponsored