Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak, 2020 VW Cross Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe it’s my Southern roots, but I’m used to waving at people I pass on country roads or on a secondary street. When I see another Bronco I feel the need to wave and I’m just not getting a lot of reciprocation. Even when it’s obvious. I get that we don’t want to copy the “Jeep Wave” but we can do better. Thoughts?? Feel free to tell me I’m wrong, I just want some feedback here.
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m just here for the people to tell you we’ve beaten the topic of waving to death. Regardless of your subtle difference in the conversation 😉

🍿

OP
OP
STONEWALKER

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m just here for the people to tell you we’ve beaten the topic of waving to death. Regardless of your subtle difference in the conversation 😉

🍿
Fair enough, I probably should’ve searched it out first. If it’s already been beat to death, that’s on me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
STONEWALKER

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Unless your breasts are pressed against the windshield why should I wave at you?

If it's yours balls then you will get a virtual high five.
That can be accommodated!

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Maybe it’s my Southern roots, but I’m used to waving at people I pass on country roads or on a secondary street. When I see another Bronco I feel the need to wave and I’m just not getting a lot of reciprocation. Even when it’s obvious. I get that we don’t want to copy the “Jeep Wave” but we can do better. Thoughts?? Feel free to tell me I’m wrong, I just want some feedback here.
Hell, I wave at everybody when I drive back roads until I get into town then it's usually a different wave around here! I'm still in a small town so people here, for the most part, still wave and let you in traffic but others will try to kill you and not even look back!

When (if) I ever get my Bronco I'm sorry but I'm going to wave, if a Jeep waves at me they'll get one in return ... what would momma say?

Sponsored
OP
OP
STONEWALKER

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hell, I wave at everybody when I drive back roads until I get into town then it's usually a different wave around here! I'm still in a small town so people here, for the most part, still wave and let you in traffic but others will try to kill you and not even look back!

When (if) I ever get my Bronco I'm sorry but I'm going to wave, if a Jeep waves at me they'll get one in return ... what would momma say?
My man 🤜🏼

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being a British MC rider I got snubbed so many times from Harley riders I gave up waving to anyone. I do occasionally use a middle finger wave on my bike though.

OP
OP
STONEWALKER

STONEWALKER

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Being a British MC rider I got snubbed so many times from Harley riders I gave up waving to anyone. I do occasionally use a middle finger wave on my bike though.
Honestly I’m sure it’s deserved. People don’t pay attention, especially to motorcyclists. Stay safe brother!

Bugkillah

Base
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Nissan 370Z Nismo, Nissan Frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wave at jeeps all the time from the bronco… nothing, nada, zilch.
Sponsored