Is the Bronco wave a thing?

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I own a Mustang and a Bronco and waive at both.. even if I am in the opposite car! LOL
Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I saw one or two a week waving to each other was more common, but now I see four, five or more every time I go more than a couple of miles, depends on how far I'm driving or where. I can go just five miles in the right direction and there are so many in that area of South OC I see 4 or 5. Many of the (soccer) moms types driving by don't even look at my Bronco, from what I've seen, they're not paying attention to any other Broncos, sorry but it's true.

Also, a lot have tinted windows that are dark enough I couldn't see if they waved back, so I don't even look at them if I see dark tint.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

She then reminded me that I was an idiot because I was driving the Durango to work at the time and the WT was parked quietly in the garage, nestled in bed. 😜
Sometimes after a day out on my motorcycle and I'm in the Bronco and I find myself starting a wave or at least mentally thinking about it when I remember "I'm not on my bike and they don't know I have one." doof!

Brostango

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F150 Crew, 2016 ATS Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in the San Francisco, Bay Area. Yesterday I spotted a Cactus Gray 4 door hard top coming from behind me. As she passed me I tried to give her the thumbs up...nothing. So being still excited, I caught up to her and gave her a wave...nothing. went in front, then to her pass side...wave nothing.
Gave up and slowed down before I got reported for stalking. 😄

ScLeCo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't like waving at people I know and like let alone some total stranger who just happens to own a mass produced vehicle similar to mine.
I'm not going to wave.
To the schmuck in the Bronco Sport who waved at me the other day, sorry sport, I ain't waving at you either.

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I only give a thumbs up to other Wildtraks...

#broncosnob
Sponsored