Sponsored

Is there still hope if my order status is not "Balance out"?

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 3.10.19 PM.png

Or is my order yet to be updated? It's a Feb 2022 order.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't know.

You can bounce back and forth between "Unscheduled - Clean" and "Unscheduled - Balance Out" a few times, just depends how the scheduling algorithm calculates your current build status. I personally bounced back and forth 4-5 times in 2021 before eventually getting pushed to 2022.

Just have to wait for scheduling to play out, and there is a good chance not even Ford knowns themselves who exactly is going to get bumped and who won't be at this stage. We'll probably know within the next 5-7 weeks, maybe even in the next few weeks what the plan is for everyone. Final scheduling would normally occur early September, but Ford may schedule early in an attempt to let everyone know what the plan is before order banks open in August.

OP
OP
Min_Ahn

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don't know.

You can bounce back and forth between "Unscheduled - Clean" and "Unscheduled - Balance Out" a few times, just depends how the scheduling algorithm calculates your current build status. I personally bounced back and forth 4-5 times in 2021 before eventually getting pushed to 2022.

Just have to wait for scheduling to play out, and there is a good chance not even Ford knowns themselves who exactly is going to get bumped and who won't be at this stage. We'll probably know within the next 5-7 weeks, maybe even in the next few weeks what the plan is for everyone. Final scheduling would normally occur early September, but Ford may schedule early in an attempt to let everyone know what the plan is before order banks open in August.
Early Sept, got it. Thanks!