Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Truck driver says indeed something is hiding in there and is headed for a media event in Seattle. Will not be unveiled today. He thought it was black but I didn't feel a lot of confidence in that answer.
Media event in Seattle...I’m there! Did he happen to give the dates of the media event there?

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why dont they offer Kodiak Brown for the 2door and 4door? Its actually a nice color but only for the sport? Booooo.

Deleted member 2346

This was the only other pic I’ve seen. Looks like the same place but that’s just based on the fogginess.
Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) 8119C55C-73E3-4B44-8D75-78357A9CF78C

BaseMod

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Truck driver says indeed something is hiding in there and is headed for a media event in Seattle. Will not be unveiled today. He thought it was black but I didn't feel a lot of confidence in that answer.
People suggesting Mt. Dew winner might be right...

Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So new color in Seattle. Me thinks 15 the at the earliest for BnP

BroncoPVC

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,Sas, 4dr, Soft Top, Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Media event in Seattle...I’m there! Did he happen to give the dates of the media event there?
Me too! What the actual hell is this media event and how to I get fake credentials?

Deleted member 13817

It must be in the back of the closed truck. I am going to be there when they load them up. I wonder if we could bribe the truck driver? :LOL:

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure they'll make it by Tuesday... so, no B&P until event?

Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This thread needs actual content.

Who even buys "Miracle Whip"? There is nothing miraculous about it...in fact quite the opposite. Just a bland, gut wrenching mix of soy, sugar and vinegar. Hard pass.

Mayonnaise on the other hand...slightly tart, rich and dare I say...decadent.
Same people buying this?

91cSORPNGpL._SX425_.jpg

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like Miracle Whip because it is different, but I also like Mayonnaise. They both have their place in my heart.

Deleted member 13817

ONE THING TO NOTE: He did say they will have more big announcements as they ramp up towards the launch. He obviously had to be measured in what he said but he was very nice about everything. Let me be clear that he only said they wouldn't be showing anything else today. That is the extent of his comment.