Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like Miracle Whip because it is different, but I also like Mayonnaise. They both have their place in my heart.
Please don't tell me that this conversation has ANYTHING to do with pizza.
Sponsored

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
ONE THING TO NOTE: He did say they will have more big announcements as they ramp up towards the launch. He obviously had to be measured in what he said but he was very nice about everything. Let me be clear that he only said they wouldn't be showing anything else today. That is the extent of his comment.
Right. When is the Seattle event? Is this a thing?

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It must be in the back of the closed truck. I am going to be there when they load them up. I wonder if we could bribe the truck driver? :LOL:
It is and he said truck is NOT to be opened. He seemed annoyed that someone got a spy photo. Media guy genuinely thought trailer was empty so I'll say we won't be seeing it today. He also didn't know anything about the Ford (BN) presentation scheduled at 2:30 so guessing nothing interesting there.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

People suggesting Mt. Dew winner might be right...
Someone is going to be a happy winner, especially if it's a one off green color. It does seem to match the Mountain Dew colors.
2021-Bronco-Big-Bend-Mountain-Dew-Giveaway-copy-1.jpg

Screenshot_20201010-121632_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is and he said truck is NOT to be opened. He seemed annoyed that someone got a spy photo. Media guy genuinely thought trailer was empty so I'll say we won't be seeing it today. He also didn't know anything about the Ford (BN) presentation scheduled at 2:30 so guessing nothing interesting there.
Maybe it’s a sales pitch to join BN ?

Deleted member 13817

Yeah, then there is definitely something to it then. Not saying it is a green Bronco but that is good intel. I always enjoyed a good challenge......:unsure:

Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This thread needs actual content.

Who even buys "Miracle Whip"? There is nothing miraculous about it...in fact quite the opposite. Just a bland, gut wrenching mix of soy, sugar and vinegar. Hard pass.

Mayonnaise on the other hand...slightly tart, rich and dare I say...decadent.
THIS!

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This may have been a backup or something who knows. Did we determine if we were being trolled I don’t know I didn’t look at pages 3-30 lol
Its in there in one of the trucks.
I asked the head guy directly about it this morning and he said nothing else is being shown. There are two covered carrier trucks right next to the exhibit. One is open because they loaded up the Chassis display when it poured down rain. There definitely isn't another vehicle in that truck. Stay tuned, they load up around 5:00 and I will verify the contents of both trucks.
It was in there Wednesday 100% sure

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It was a photoshop deal. There’s nothing to see here. Everybody go home.
A Ford rep assured this person.....

Ford Bronco Is This A New Mystery (Green) Bronco at Super Celebration East? (Not the Overland Area 51) 8F72992E-68BB-4299-AC5E-136D8A7465FB
Guess those of us that saw it with our own eyes will be disappearing soon in a cover up operation.Pepper your anus
Sponsored