Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I do believe it's Cactus Gray. Now all we need to see is a preproduction Cactus Gray rolling offf the line. Also still waiting for a Carbonized Gray in the flesh, as it's second on my list.
Ford Bronco Is this Cactus Gray? C4DC4A05-A9A8-4B46-9E65-DF79AB4A2B4B
Ford Bronco Is this Cactus Gray? Cactus Grey Gray Ford Bronco 2021 4 door 2
Sponsored

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do believe it's Cactus Gray. Now all we need to see is a preproduction Cactus Gray rolling offf the line. Also still waiting for a Carbonized Gray in the flesh, as it's second on my list.

Yes, initially I only wanted Cactus Gray with the white top. But now the Cactus Gray just isn't looking as rich as the promo pics.... So now I may lean the other direction and get a more masculine version (the original Cactus Gray with white was mostly going to be for my wife).

So for the more masculine version, I'm leaning on that Carbonized Gray but we haven't seen it on a Bronco yet, so I'm in the same boat as you.

I love the look of the Metallic Jeep Wranglers, so I'm hoping that the Bronco Carbonized Gray has that same gunmetal effect.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yes, initially I only wanted Cactus Gray with the white top. But now the Cactus Gray just isn't looking as rich as the promo pics.... So now I may lean the other direction and get a more masculine version (the original Cactus Gray with white was mostly going to be for my wife).

So for the more masculine version, I'm leaning on that Carbonized Gray but we haven't seen it on a Bronco yet, so I'm in the same boat as you.

I love the look of the Metallic Jeep Wranglers, so I'm hoping that the Bronco Carbonized Gray has that same gunmetal effect.
The way CG looks seems to be dependent on the light conditions. With blue skies at dusk, it looks more blue as in the pic in the rear. In sunlight seems to be kinda green. In that parking lot picture it doesn't look good to me, but I wouldn't let that bad photo deter you. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I have started to question my desire for CG since the new Area 51 Badlands pics are out, but I had previously not like that color when I saw it on the Sport. Maybe CO?

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The way CG looks seems to be dependent on the light conditions. With blue skies at dusk, it looks more blue as in the pic in the rear. In sunlight seems to be kinda green. In that parking lot picture it doesn't look good to me, but I wouldn't let that bad photo deter you. At least that's what I'm telling myself. I have started to question my desire for CG since the new Area 51 Badlands pics are out, but I had previously not like that color when I saw it on the Sport. Maybe CO?
I agree -- however, we've seen like a half dozen bad photos of CG now lol. So pretty iffy. But you're right -- we should reserve judgment till we see more. I'm hoping that Carbonized Gray looks really mean.

Sponsored

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
looks like the tailgate is sagging just a bit on the driver's side
looks like the tailgate is sagging just a bit on the driver's side
You are right!
I hope this is not an indication of what could happen to mine.
Those hinges are going to take a lot of stress over time.

Sponsored