Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I recently wanted to track my Ford bronco even though I know it’s not being built yet because I did receive a Build date with a Vin number For the week of 1/24/2022 The weird thing is before when I was told by my dealer that it was it schedule for built I looked it up and it worked perfectly fine in the last week or so I’ve been trying to look it up just to be curious cause I’m getting a little anxious here and now nothings working. I was just curious has anyone else ran into this issue recently I do have a schedule date to do some work on my bronco sport at the dealer the last week of December which I will talk to him to see if anything that I should be concerned about as far as delays I do know that delays are very common right now but I just want to know it is what it is I am being extremely patient with all this
Sponsored

Golytely710

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also can’t track anything with tracker. Probably temporarily down

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I recently wanted to track my Ford bronco even though I know it’s not being built yet because I did receive a Build date with a Vin number For the week of 1/24/2022 The weird thing is before when I was told by my dealer that it was it schedule for built I looked it up and it worked perfectly fine in the last week or so I’ve been trying to look it up just to be curious cause I’m getting a little anxious here and now nothings working. I was just curious has anyone else ran into this issue recently I do have a schedule date to do some work on my bronco sport at the dealer the last week of December which I will talk to him to see if anything that I should be concerned about as far as delays I do know that delays are very common right now but I just want to know it is what it is I am being extremely patient with all this
B6G keeps me sane yet again! I checked not 10 minutes ago and ran into the same issue, figured I'd look here to see if anyone else had it.
Sponsored