First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got to touch, feel and sit in a real Bronco! OMG I am in 7th heaven the Bronco is all we are waiting for and more. The Outer Banks that I seen had the same interior I have ordered in my Outer Banks. They have many changes that need to be done still. The brush guard, covers the name in front, the rear camera is silly, but the truck is solid and so cool. People are going to chase us all over to get a look so be ready. This is the best vehicle I sat in in a long time. Get ready and buckle your seatbelts this is going to blow you away. Do I sound excited! I was told that they have 5 Broncos making rounds in East Michigan but they are getting 5 more and going to tour the country. Keep your eyes out for post of where you can see one! It’s a life changing experience. OMG can’t believe I got this chance it was awesom!

27464670-EE69-4330-8F1F-53E6EE01B1CC.jpeg

772BC1AF-6DA1-48F3-A3AA-5011030E7490.jpeg

BD0DDCEE-3744-45BC-AAE9-97979760FC62.jpeg
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You look pretty tall. What was your impression on the driver's cabin leg and shoulder room?

Sponsored

CDN Jen

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport, 2021 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lol love the thread title! And I agree about it being spectacular. I got to see a 2DR Black Diamond SAS in AMB on Saturday. It was amazing. I’m going to a few more events this weekend, hoping to see different Broncos. So glad Michigan is finally getting some official Bronco love with first looks!

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You look pretty tall. What was your impression on the driver's cabin leg and shoulder room?
Plenty of room a lot bigger than what I expected I am still geeked. Seats were soft and comfortable I didn’t expect that.

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol love the thread title! And I agree about it being spectacular. I got to see a 2DR Black Diamond SAS in AMB on Saturday. It was amazing. I’m going to a few more events this weekend, hoping to see different Broncos. So glad Michigan is finally getting some official Bronco love with first looks!
I know

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Don't care if the brush guard blocks the name, more important that it keeps the deer I'll probably hit out of the radiator. This is not a cookie cutter vehicle, people will learn that it's a Bronco without seeing the name! Otherwise thanks for posting this!!!
Sponsored