Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Also ordered these in silver, which they no longer have. Lots of other colors, though.
Just wanted these because they resemble the pre-production images they had of the Broncos.

Ford Bronco It’s Prime Day - Amazon 1657740551465

Ford Bronco It’s Prime Day - Amazon 1657740714823

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was prepared to click that link and see some horrible duty cycle. But was mistaken it seems. 40 minute continuous duty is not too shabby.
It does seem like a pretty decent deal. Nice find.
FYI - forum member Tricky Dick has ordered a batch of ~100 of the two-cylinder NAPA-stype compressors that are currently in transit.

I'm pretty sure they share most, if not all of the components of that single cylinder, and are impressively fast (there are a ton of threads on here about them and YT videos). If you can wait, you can probably get a better compressor for not much more $$.

I posted about all the variations of these compressors:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...al-rebranded-compressors-some-in-stock.43685/

If you're interested, throw your name on the list
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ssors-some-in-stock.43685/page-2#post-1397562

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BulldogBear

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2000 Mercedes-Benz G500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The AllTop compressor is on lightening deal.

https://www.amazon.com/ALL-TOP-150P...ref=dlx_prime_gd_dcl_img_5_7faaf093_dt_sl7_e2

Looks like like the same as the one posted earlier, and looks suspiciously like the NAPA one.
This one does list great CFM though.
If I didn't already have my SmittyBilt I'd go for it.
All of these compressors appear to come from the same Chinese mfg with variations for branding... I did some cursory research into them a while ago: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...al-rebranded-compressors-some-in-stock.43685/

Also, earlier in this Prime thread is what looks like the same or *very* similar compressor re-branded for $127 vs the ALL-TOP for $159:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/it’s-prime-day-amazon.48760/page-6#post-1495125

Sponsored

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

if used properly, this stuff works really well!

edit: recommend with horse hair brush
Good choice. I picked up this deal too.

mikeeshim

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ E350, supposed daily driver
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Battery type makes no difference with a jump starter. Only with charging the battery.
Honestly no idea how these work.
I just read some articles online and they said either get one that has an AGM button on the device or get one that can support AGM batteries.
Last thing I need is a battery failing or catching fire so wanted to be safe.
I've been swapping between cars so it's nice to have 2 anyhow.
But good to know.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$20.99 instead of $29.99
Convertible top cleaners

Ford Bronco It’s Prime Day - Amazon 1657740714823
Ordered. Already have the brush due to owning a convertible Cobra.
I’ll give this stuff a shot.

Sponsored

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would avoid Chemical guys long-term.
Yeah I am not at all impressed with their Butter Wet Wax or detail sprays. Interior cleaners seem to be ok.
Figured I'd try this stuff in an inconspicuous spot first, see how it does.
I prefer Adams, Griots, and a local place called Johnny Wooten.
His products are some of the best I've tried. His "Shine" Spray is the easiest and best thing I have found for the plastics. And it removes mud stains instantly on your interior stuff (If you are like me and roll with the doors off, discover splashes/splatter on remote areas a few days after the trip). Shines and rejuvenates the flares like magic (also removes those mud stains), does great on the Mod Bumper as well to get it looking nice again. FWIW.

https://johnnywooten.com/product/jw-shine/

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I use a 30qt BougeRV and it's been holding up well. I just wish it was bigger.
I have the same one. If I were to do it again, I would have bought the next size up.

I take the fridge in and out as needed, even put it in the wife's car to go grocery shopping, so the whole wheels and pull bar work perfectly.

The app on the smart phone is great (have to have location and Bluetooth on, at least for a Android).

The only negative I have to say, is that the temperature readings are pretty much always wrong. I don't know where their sensors are inside, but I just bought a two pack of fridge temperature gauges and put one in each compartment. Then I learned the correlation between the physical thermometers and the BougeRV display panel.

For example, setting the fridge to 33 degrees usually gets me high 30's which is what my home fridge registers at.

I will say that when using the Freezer feature, you have to really crank that down like -4 to get about 15-20 F and it sucks power.

On my EB55, my test showed 24 hours with the small side set to Freezer, and 48 hours with both sides set to 34...both on eco mode.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I am not at all impressed with their Butter Wet Wax or detail sprays. Interior cleaners seem to be ok.
His products are some of the best I've tried. His "Shine" Spray is the easiest and best thing I have found for the plastics. And it removes mud stains instantly on your interior stuff (If you are like me and roll with the doors off, discover splashes/splatter on remote areas a few days after the trip). Shines and rejuvenates the flares like magic (also removes those mud stains), does great on the Mod Bumper as well to get it looking nice again. FWIW.

Hmm, I wonder if that's the same sort of product as one I use from CG, that is incredible for hard to reach or funky textured engine bay stuff:

Ford Bronco It’s Prime Day - Amazon 1657806072860

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm a huge fan of most griots stuff, Wolfgang onr, meguiars soaps, and a few others products.

Chemical guys is the detailing supplies for people who don't understand or are overwhelmed by the process. They have good marketing to "trick you" into buying their stuff which is overpriced garbage for the most part.

A foam gun attached to a hose is not going to work well are you are better with two buckets. And you can build your own package for the same price, or cheaper, with better products.
Sponsored