Sponsored

What are the Amazon prime day deals you are looking for.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lost my Kindle Paperwhite at the Des Moines airport picking up my Bronco from Granger so watching for a sale on one of those.
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dash cam.....

what are the good ones?
VIOFO A119 v3 and BlueSkySea 4k are the cameras we have in our vehicles, and they've been fantastic. I would recommend either one.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'll looking for a battery-powered leaf blower. Ideally a Milwaukee since I've (for better or worse) already bought into the Milwaukee battery ecosystem.

The hard top (and the Bronco in general) has a lot of channels, nooks, and crannies, etc. Every time I wash the Bronco and get it looking good... I come back out 2-3 hours later to find water streaks running down the side. Hoping with the leaf blower I can blow all of the water out of those nooks to prevent it.

Car drying blowers are available on amazon, and they work much better than a leaf blower because the come with attachments that increase the pressure and flow for the car drying use case.

While that can work, I just keep some detail spray and a clean microfiber towel around to touch up after everything has dried.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m going to sound like a contrarian and I’m not but has there been any legit deals on unique stuff on “prime days” in years? It just seems like a rehash of several of the same generic stuff that has had a sale on it over the last year already.

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m going to sound like a contrarian and I’m not but has there been any legit deals on unique stuff on “prime days” in years? It just seems like a rehash of several of the same generic stuff that has had a sale on it over the last year already.
I think it's a valid question and it does seem that Prime Days aren't quite what they once were. That said, however, I do recall a number of years ago needing an SSD and getting a quality drive for an excellent price that I hadn't ever seen advertised for anything close to that up until then. Of course with the crash of the flash market one can't swing a dead cat these days without collecting a dizzying array of cheap SSD's but that was then and this is now. Not really in the market for anything much (other than replacement Kindle as noted earlier) so have no idea what's for sale this year and how it compares.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

interested in a dash cam as well. Unsure if the install process though, i dont have the port on the mirror that ive seen in every guide.
Beware the mirror power ends when the bronco is turned off..so do the Aux switches.

So if you want the parking mode, you are goinf to have to run wires down to the drivers side fuse box.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

viofo a229 duo. I went on a crazy deep dive and that seems to be the 'best' for price to quality. front and rear cams, you do need to add some 17 dollar lens to cut glare and there is a parking mode you can access with a seperate wiring setup that runs about 20.
Yeah I have 2 of those (but haven't wired up the 2nd camera in the Bronco)

They do their job basically. Hate their smart phone app. My wife has better luck with her iPhone than I do with my Android.

For me, the best way to use them is to just pop out the memory card and plug it into the laptop to look at or get any footage.

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I'll looking for a battery-powered leaf blower. Ideally a Milwaukee since I've (for better or worse) already bought into the Milwaukee battery ecosystem.

The hard top (and the Bronco in general) has a lot of channels, nooks, and crannies, etc. Every time I wash the Bronco and get it looking good... I come back out 2-3 hours later to find water streaks running down the side. Hoping with the leaf blower I can blow all of the water out of those nooks to prevent it.

I've been wanting one for a long time for my other vehicles (and for the intended purpose of blowing leaves during the fall)... but never pulled the trigger. So if I can find one for a decent price I probably will pick it up.

If you have the Aux switches there is a pre-run cable that runs from the passenger kick panel to the passenger sun visor. It's obviously intended for a light bar, but you can use it to power a dash cam.
Home Depot has a sale going this weekend, buy a charger and two six amp batteries and you can pick the blower as a free bonus.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwauk...-Ah-Battery-and-Charger-48-59-1862S/315426486

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I would get the air compressor. The leaf blower will be better if you’re trying to dry the larger surface area of the Bronco, and/or have a use for it around your yard or garage too.
I’ve got the miluakee blower and it is fantastic.
I also have the miluakee m18fuel compressor. Now I don’t need to put an ARB in my bronco

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I need a new pressure washer, go pro, and a cheap non mesh top to see if I can rig up a safety top over my mesh so I can travel father without a top and not have to stop with a cover.

2door

Outer Banks
First Name
AA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco® The Sasquatch™ 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Redline Tuning

Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

83XLT

Big Bend
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 EG Big Bend 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been using a Garmin Mini for 4 years. It's a great little dash cam that can be installed behind the rear view mirror. I also added a polarized lens filter for better video quality.

Ford Bronco What are the Amazon prime day deals you are looking for. 21-11039-02-2 copy

It can be powered by the rear view mirror wire harness via this USB adapter.
https://www.amazon.com/Dongar-Technologies-Adapter-16-pin-Vehicles/dp/B088P4VFQ7

Ford Bronco What are the Amazon prime day deals you are looking for. 21-11039-02-2 copy

I've got the same setup as you. I like how stealth it is, but I have a hard time connecting to the camera via the app, so I kind of hope it's working but I'm not sure unless I take out the sd card and check periodically
Sponsored