Sponsored

What are the Amazon prime day deals you are looking for.

936Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m hopeful to see some deals on lights and possibly a rear storage area mat. Would love to make some additional buys.
Sponsored

Ranbronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
dash cam.....

what are the good ones?

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
interested in a dash cam as well. Unsure if the install process though, i dont have the port on the mirror that ive seen in every guide.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll looking for a battery-powered leaf blower. Ideally a Milwaukee since I've (for better or worse) already bought into the Milwaukee battery ecosystem.

The hard top (and the Bronco in general) has a lot of channels, nooks, and crannies, etc. Every time I wash the Bronco and get it looking good... I come back out 2-3 hours later to find water streaks running down the side. Hoping with the leaf blower I can blow all of the water out of those nooks to prevent it.

I've been wanting one for a long time for my other vehicles (and for the intended purpose of blowing leaves during the fall)... but never pulled the trigger. So if I can find one for a decent price I probably will pick it up.

interested in a dash cam as well. Unsure if the install process though, i dont have the port on the mirror that ive seen in every guide.
If you have the Aux switches there is a pre-run cable that runs from the passenger kick panel to the passenger sun visor. It's obviously intended for a light bar, but you can use it to power a dash cam.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll looking for a battery-powered leaf blower. Ideally a Milwaukee since I've (for better or worse) already bought into the Milwaukee battery ecosystem.

The hard top (and the Bronco in general) has a lot of channels, nooks, and crannies, etc. Every time I wash the Bronco and get it looking good... I come back out 2-3 hours later to find water streaks running down the side. Hoping with the leaf blower I can blow all of the water out of those nooks to prevent it.

I've been wanting one for a long time for my other vehicles (and for the intended purpose of blowing leaves during the fall)... but never pulled the trigger. So if I can find one for a decent price I probably will pick it up.

If you have the Aux switches there is a pre-run cable that runs from the passenger kick panel to the passenger sun visor. It's obviously intended for a light bar, but you can use it to power a dash cam.
Every vehicle has the nook and crannies that harbor water that runs down the vehicle after the washing and drying has occurred. I have tried the battery leaf blower and I was not impressed. It works okay when drying out the grill, but the other locations, roof channels, door handles, etc not so much. I have been trying to find a nozzle extension that I can alter into a tapered end. I think these blowers would do a better job with a more direct flow of air through a smaller diameter opening.

Sponsored

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m hopeful to see some deals on lights and possibly a rear storage area mat. Would love to make some additional buys.
Avoid Amazon during Prime day and focus on small business directly instead.

Check out our website during the Amazon Prime days for some great savings :)

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last year picked up a Viair 400p kit for $170ish

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a shop blower (smaller than a leaf blower but very capable) for this reason. I recently installed an ARB compressor under the hood and plan on attaching an air nozzle to it to blow out any crevices like you mentioned. Will probably do a better job due to the nature of a small space - if you have one on your truck.

explorer4x4

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 2DR Eruption green
Your Bronco Model
Base
I keep wondering if those cheaper mesh tops (50 dollars or under) are worth it vs the expensive alternatives, but I guess that's not contingent on the prime sale. I am open to buying storage for the rear roll bar/window area if I find something that looks nice and affordable or a decent molle panel for the center console for an emergency window hammer/seat belt cutter.
I have one for my 2 Door. Mesh is good quality, the loops where tie downs go through bend easily but it’s still a metal reinforced hole in the mesh. There’s even a zipper to latch the rear of the front panels which works great. Overall I love it, money well spent

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I bought a shop blower (smaller than a leaf blower but very capable) for this reason. I recently installed an ARB compressor under the hood and plan on attaching an air nozzle to it to blow out any crevices like you mentioned. Will probably do a better job due to the nature of a small space - if you have one on your truck.
Ooo... that's a good point.

A compressor is on my to-do list but no immediate plans. Maybe I should forgo the leaf blower and save my pennies for the air compressor. :unsure:

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ooo... that's a good point.

A compressor is on my to-do list but no immediate plans. Maybe I should forgo the leaf blower and save my pennies for the air compressor. :unsure:
I would get the air compressor. The leaf blower will be better if you’re trying to dry the larger surface area of the Bronco, and/or have a use for it around your yard or garage too.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Avoid Amazon during Prime day and focus on small business directly instead.

Check out our website during the Amazon Prime days for some great savings :)
So drive 17 miles to town to be told they don't have what I need in stock, but if I drive back in two days they will have it for me, only 30% above what I'd pay to have it delivered to my house, from the same supplier? Went that route for 30 years, thank God for Amazon Prime.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So drive 17 miles to town to be told they don't have what I need in stock, but if I drive back in two days they will have it for me, only 30% above what I'd pay to have it delivered to my house, from the same supplier? Went that route for 30 years, thank God for Amazon Prime.
Small Businesses, like ours, have websites also. That' all I'm saying. Amazon steals profits from it's re-sellers. Better to buy direct from the re-seller when you can. Plus you can usually have it quicker.

Our customers tell us we ship faster then Amazon.

Bronco72

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford lariat F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

4x4 Truck LEDs blow Amazon out of the water on every front! Give them an opportunity.

Wannabe Techie

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I keep wondering if those cheaper mesh tops (50 dollars or under) are worth it vs the expensive alternatives, but I guess that's not contingent on the prime sale. I am open to buying storage for the rear roll bar/window area if I find something that looks nice and affordable or a decent molle panel for the center console for an emergency window hammer/seat belt cutter.

Worth it. Make sure to get the ones where you can tighten the rear section though. I use mine all the time but only once on highway. Definitely not as good on highway as the expensive ones but so easy to put on and take off for less than $50.
Sponsored