Sponsored

What are the Amazon prime day deals you are looking for.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'll looking for a battery-powered leaf blower. Ideally a Milwaukee since I've (for better or worse) already bought into the Milwaukee battery ecosystem.

The hard top (and the Bronco in general) has a lot of channels, nooks, and crannies, etc. Every time I wash the Bronco and get it looking good... I come back out 2-3 hours later to find water streaks running down the side. Hoping with the leaf blower I can blow all of the water out of those nooks to prevent it.

I've been wanting one for a long time for my other vehicles (and for the intended purpose of blowing leaves during the fall)... but never pulled the trigger. So if I can find one for a decent price I probably will pick it up.

If you have the Aux switches there is a pre-run cable that runs from the passenger kick panel to the passenger sun visor. It's obviously intended for a light bar, but you can use it to power a dash cam.
I bought into the Makita system. Their leaf blower uses two of the 18v batteries that power their other tools. I agree that you have still with one system because all the money is in the batteries and chargers.
Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered! Been on my (long) list of "want to get" items since before I bought my Bronco so 20% off AND I used some of my Citi points at Amazon for $0 out of pocket! Thanks for posting.
Nice, unfortunately I ordered these about 2 weeks ago. Still, at full price they work very well and last forever. Have had them on at least 4 other vehicles.