Sponsored

It looks like Broncos are hitting the lots.

MustangSally

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT 500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Pilson had a few last week with mileage and it looks like Dana Ford has some new ones available. I'm sure they are going above sticker but at least some are available.
Sponsored

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, I got a call yesterday from my dealer. They are getting some in and going down the list of res. holders to give us a crack at them before putting them on the lot. All non sas, base and BB 2.3 soft tops. That said I've waited almost a year and half, I can wait another 3-4 months to get what I really want.

Bronco786

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s definitely some on the lot. I picked mine up about two weeks ago since the person who ordered backed out. Got it at MSRP, so for those who may not to wait I think there’s a good chance of finding. For reference mine is a black diamond, sas, 2.7, tow, and mid. Was originally looking for a badlands but more than happy with this find versus waiting a year+. Did have to travel out of state, but even in state there were some that came up but sold by the time I found out on those. Keep an eye out and don’t let dealers talk you into paying over MSRP!!

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A BL two door SAS MGV auto high or lux with tow in Cyber Orange will be practically impossible to discover on a lot. See ya in MY 23 is my best prediction.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pilson had a few last week with mileage and it looks like Dana Ford has some new ones available. I'm sure they are going above sticker but at least some are available.
Do the vehicles have green or blue window stickers? That would tell us whether they are special orders for retail customers (green stickers) or wholesale orders for dealer stock (blue stickers).

Sponsored

mjkrawczykjr

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do the vehicles have green or blue window stickers? That would tell us whether they are special orders for retail customers (green stickers) or wholesale orders for dealer stock (blue stickers).
Feel free to share where (location / dealer) anyone sees anything for sale on a lot. I’m a late order so can only imagine when I’ll see my order and had to sell previous ride so need something sooner than fall of 2022. Thanks

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pilson are sharks. They shouldn't even be named on this forum. The one salesperson was booted out of Ashley's group for trying to buy Broncos from other members. The majority of Pilson's inventory are "used" Broncos that they bought from others and then throw a $10-15K ADM over MSRP. I came across them in my Bronco Hunting ventures.

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's lots in Canada available coming in this month. I have deposits down on 2, plus my own custom order. Whichever shows up first, they're all the same basically just different colors.
Sponsored