Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I’ll add (because I did ask) they aren’t customer orders they were builds, just regular dealer stock. They had Blue window stickers too, and again according the people I spoke with they weren’t demo modes either. Also, although they weren’t wildtrack, Sasquatch 2 doors they had their fair share of delay sins including tow hitch and in the OBX a 2.7 so I don’t think they were just getting theirs because we all ordered more constrained broncos.

As for the polite Canadian being angry, mom is from Buffalo Ny so I can be quick to anger especially when I’m craving chicken wings and there’s no hockey on TV! It’s a deadly combination, just imagine being punched in the face repeatedly while the guy apologizes in French & English and then drops you off at the hospital for some free medical attention all because your siberian husky peed on his igloo!

Cheers! 🇨🇦
Sponsored

Mr_Scoutmaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands / '22 BMW X5 45e M Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've seen multiple posts from Canadians discussing buying dealer stock off the lot in the last week. One post on the Facebook page had so many people angry the OP who walked in and bought an OBX same day took it down. In that post there were several other Canadians saying they did the same thing - and these weren't base vanilla builds either. There has to be a different standard there. Maybe I should plan a road trip through Quebec and Ontario....oh, wait - I can't. My car is in the shop getting $3.5k worth of work done because I have nothing to drive otherwise.

Last edited:

dbweb

First Name
Douglas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRD Pro 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There are also people like me are no longer getting a Bronco. I have nothing but good things to day about my dealership but need something soon or a bus pass. They know I am not going to purchase the bronco but I am also not going to cancel the order so they will be able to sell it when it arrives. (Late November Reservation so I should not affect all you early reservations)

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you’re out looking for them, and actually finding them... and are extremely upset about all of it... why not go ahead and buy one of the ones you find? Just a thought

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’re out looking for them, and actually finding them... and are extremely upset about all of it... why not go ahead and buy one of the ones you find? Just a thought
Mostly upset for other guys with rede and no VIN! I’ve got my build date so I’ll get the one I want eventually, but it’s still a (another) big middle finger to the customer all things considered?

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it's more along the lines that these low stock commodities are going to strangers off the street without reservations.

I'm allocation #1 at my dealership (in Canada) and I just found out three weeks ago that meant #1 out of the reservations.

Badlands, 2.7L, MIC, Tow came in as Dealer Stock (confirmed 100x over it was stock, blue window sticker, and sold within a day).

Meanwhile my 07/13 reservation and everyone else after me is waiting upon theirs to arrive at said dealership....

These commodities that are going into dealer stock in Canada could go into the vast majority of Day 1/2/3 Reservation holders that have been waiting over a year for their vehicles.

Oh and did i mention my dealer didn't even call my to tell me one was on their lot to arrange a viewing or test drive, I only found out there was one in town from 5 plus buddies calling to congratulate me seeing as I was Allocation #1 and there was clearly one on the lot so surely meant mine was in my driveway....

Last edited:

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There is a dealer on FB selling several; one is my exact build in a different color so I am not buying the "item" constraints bs at this point. I called him out on it and of course I am just being a "jerk" for picking on a dealer who is "just trying to make a living" . . . . . . .

There are day one guys on here who haven't been given a build but some how units are being sold from dealer stock????

Oh; I was told they are "customer orders that weren't picked up". Once again I am calling bullshit on that.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco sorry to hear that. Seems your Canadian dealerships may be the shadiest ones out there... 😉

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh; I was told they are "customer orders that weren't picked up". Once again I am calling bullshit on that.
Best get yourself ready - as production ramps up you're going to see more and more of these. Customers not accepting their orders is going to happen and when it does dealers will be selling them. There isn't anything else they could do with them. It's not BS (though there definitely could be some dealers gaming the system a bit to create more opportunities for this) it's reality.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a big pile of stinky BS right there.
no it's not...they're not going to stop the line because they don't have the parts you want in. It has been told countless times if you want a Bronco now then drop the constraints.

Skip2a

Black Diamond
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I realize that they will be ones that are rejected by the potential buyer or some may have financial difficulty but the one I saw is just plain greed and working the system.

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no it's not...they're not going to stop the line because they don't have the parts you want in. It has been told countless times if you want a Bronco now then drop the constraints.
While I agree, we are seeing a lot of soft top Broncos arriving on lots in America, there are a significant amount of MIC tops and other short commodities like tow arriving in Canada as dealer inventory for sale.

Out of curiosity, and seeing as this thread is in regards to Canada and the selling of rare commodities, do you think it is BS or are you okay with this practice?🤷‍♂️
Sponsored