Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And its idiotic. Big picture. Are you healthy. Are your loved ones healthy. Are your personal relationships in good shape. Are you financially secure.

All this shit is just frosting on the cake. Get over it.
truth...all these hysterics because a car lot has a Bronco is pointless.
Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Could they be cancelled reservations?
The ones I've encountered were demos, and the folks that posted about them stated they couldn't be sold for six months, which means they're demos.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The ones I've encountered were demos, and the folks that posted about them stated they couldn't be sold for six months, which means they're demos.
I'm happy to see demos or "mannequins" like my local dealer called it. That's part of the ford plan from the beginning.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm happy to see demos or "mannequins" like my local dealer called it. That's part of the ford plan from the beginning.
Then Ford should refrain from the discussion about limited parts availability to fulfill orders.

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Then Ford should refrain from the discussion about limited parts availability to fulfill orders.
Why, these demos should be priority builds. You have to keep filling the funnel. Sales 101.

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why, these demos should be priority builds. You have to keep filling the funnel. Sales 101.
That's my point, they are hard to fill orders, they should be priority and be sitting in someone's driveway that ordered the same builds.

OP
OP
Mustang Mike

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to clarify:

There were 3 different dealers with a similar version of “they are stock orders” when asked! Feel free to google and call to confirm but this is just what I found.

All 3 were MIC, all were 4 doors and all had blue window stickers, so unless the original customer backed out and Ford had no choice but to deliver my question is would they swap out the green for a blue window sticker?

Also I have a hard time believing there isn’t a customer who ordered a 4 door, Black, BD, 2.3, auto, MIC, Mid, tow somewhere awaiting a VIN?

1st (few weeks ago) a BL in Barrie, Ontario
2nd Monday a BD in Prince Edward, Ontario
3rd was an OBX in Belleville, Ontario

I asked all sales guys the same general questions as I found it somewhat puzzling myself.

First question: Is it your demo Bronco and you’re just selling it?

Answers: All said “no” and one guy said they weren’t getting a demo?

Second question: Did a customer cancel and now you can just sell to whoever?

Answer: Again all said “no” and I recall one guy saying something to the effect of “we just ordered from ford like any other vehicle and ford delivered it on x day to our surprise”.

It seemed most opted for more optioned models and one place appeared to know exactly the situation regarding customers still awaiting build dates and agreed at how odd it was.

As for my dealership, they have a demo and several customer orders they are awaiting and haven’t got much information on why some dealers are getting stock ahead of reservation fulfilment?
Sponsored