Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Does anyone remember when the order system opened for Raptors? My son decided I didn’t need 20K of emails and erased all my correspondence with Ford. I seem to remember my dealer converting my order in early march and then putting it in 99 status until the Raptor order bank went live. Seems to me that was on like a Wednesday and my dealer wasn’t able to get it in then. He then was out of town till the following Monday so my order didn’t get put in till then.

The Ford Q&A has price protection for March 10, 2022 and before. I’m thinking most of the golden tickets were ordered after that date.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I’m pretty sure that is what happened with mine as well. I was a Golden Ticket but they never tied it to my old reservation. My build day is next week so we will see. Maybe after delivery I should try to convert my old one.
I have the same issue as you two, but I am going to get it straightened out for the 23 order even if I have to key it myself at the dealer. It also makes me wonder if that caused it not to schedule because without the reservation, it has no res date/time stamp.

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have the same issue as you two, but I am going to get it straightened out for the 23 order even if I have to key it myself at the dealer. It also makes me wonder if that caused it not to schedule because without the reservation, it has no res date/time stamp.
I tried for 2 weeks to try to get them to connect mine and eventually just gave up. I only felt better about it all once I finally got my VIN.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing about price protection huh? My build is about 6K more this year than last and not a damn thing has changed. There is absolutely no difference between a ‘22 and ‘23. Which sucks! Could have added cooled front seats or the A/C routed to the back. Something to differentiate between the two different model years.
There is price protection info in the FAQs. See at link below. I read it as you get price protection for the same vehicle you had in 2022 or if you change to Heritage or Everglades.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...tly-asked-questions/#2023 MY Price Protection
Sponsored