Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has told the dealers that they will provide the carry-over plan for Maverick and Bronco early next month, which is probably why your dealer wants to wait.

Doesn't necessarily mean you'll get pushed, they probably just want to know the plan before taking any action at this point. Although you realistically only have 2-3 more schedule days left for 2022MY, so definitely getting down to the wire.
What is the Maverick carry over plan?
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Was told that my order was listed as "clean" meaning there were no constraints holding it back. I was advised that it was probably going to be built this year. 1-800-334-4375.
Clean does not mean "no constraints".
Clean means = build-able per the current configuration.

Nobody should actually have a "dirty" order. A dirty order is one that is configured wrong, like having Rapid Red paint code or a MOD top. It should not have been possible to actually put together a dirty order for 2022, because the computers won't let you.

The other way a clean order can become dirty is if Ford discontinues something mid year. But Job#2 did not discontinue any options as far as I know, just raised the price by $1500 or so.

Balanced Out = no more build slots for that configuration. Nobody should ballance out until early September.

LS2GTO

Base
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 gto 00 f-250 03 t-bird 70 chevelle 59 tr-3..
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I don’t find it amusing at all. I reserved this for my wife and was going to surprise her. I couldn’t wait and I didn’t know what model so I surprised her before the B&P. I wish I never had because it’s just turned into anger since then. Im angry that I don’t think Ford’s earning our business and she’s angry at me for being so annoyed lol. But I agree, everything that’s happened has been Ford’s doing, they made this mess. But we’ve already agreed we’ll wait until the price protection ends and at that point we’re out.
I’ll probably fade away after price protection ends as well, as I suspect a huge number of us will. Maybe that’s the plan…. I’ve never been exclusively a Ford guy for cars, but have always only bought Ford trucks. Ford wise, I currently have an F-250, a Navigator, a Town Car, and a Thunderbird. Regardless of if or not I ever get my Bronco, I won’t be considering Ford for future purchases after this debacle. Someday, a marketing class will be doing a case study on this disaster.

Area51Ma

Outer Banks
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac srx4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Most of us here have been waiting for 17-19 months since we first ordered after waiting 6-7 months to even place an order. Lol you won’t get much sympathy here, just a welcome to the club.
Original order was a 2021 ...sooo yaaa I hear ya ...

Sponsored

VegasJason

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley 04 FLHRSI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I found out today that I am a Unscheduled: Balance Out. So there is a 99.99999% that I am getting a 2023. The biggest frustration is that what I ordered and what I will get are two different things because Ford is dropping options left and right. I have the Super Nav System on order, chances are that Ford will pull that option from the 2023 Broncos just like they have pulled it from every other model for 2023. I already lost the painted door handles and mirrors from my 2021 to 2022 Wildtrak switch. Plus my price went up, when they made me go to a 2022. It didn't matter that I ordered in July, it didn't match up with the MARCH (you know 3 months into the year) cutoff that they came up with. Sorry for sounding so "SALTY" today, but I gotta vent somewhere and my wife is already tired of hearing me B!TCH.:cautious:
I hear you brother. I keep coming to the forums more for a support group rather than talking about broncos, mods, trips, fun. Because none of it is being had.

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called in to Ford for the sake of checking. Ordered 1/21/2022 and not reservation holder so I was not expecting anything this year. (This is my second Bronco) They told me, vehicle still does not have a production date assigned but has been marked as "clean" which they say means it will be produced for 2022 MY. This is a fully loaded Badlands (EG, Auto, 2.7, Lux, MIC, Tow, MGV). We will see!
Just as an FYI, being a clean order does not guarantee it will build as a '22. Mine has been clean since the day it was submitted, which was the first day you could submit order in to WBDO. So don't get too excited necessarily.

sklnbnzaz

Badlands
First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just as an FYI, being a clean order does not guarantee it will build as a '22. Mine has been clean since the day it was submitted, which was the first day you could submit order in to WBDO. So don't get too excited necessarily.
Fortunately, I have one now and this is just the replacement for it with everything I want so I am not stressed about timing!

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a hard time imagining Ford won’t maintain price protection for those who already have it. I can absolutely see them saying future orders won’t be protected - even if they end up getting bumped to a subsequent model year.

The price protection is less of a concern than interest rates at this point.

I reserved in August 2021 and ordered October 2021. So I was late to the party. But in the past few weeks I’ve seen a handful of delivered non-res, early 2022 orders. That hurts and now I feel the pain of those who ordered before me and have been waiting even longer.

still_waiting

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, VW.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Emailed my dealer to ask about removing more constraints from my Day2 res/2021/2022 order, in a last ditch attempt to get on the next scheduling run in the third week of August.

Response was that we'll talk on the phone in August once the order banks re-open and, again, confirm another new order.
I reserved in march 21. Converted to order January 22. I called ford CS yesterday with an unrelated question and off the cusp asked if I was getting pushed back to 23. He said if I don’t get a VIN within the next 2 weeks, it’s a pushback to a 23.

Sponsored

ColonelAngus

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 07 BMW 335i, 05 Saab 9-5 Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fortunately, I have one now and this is just the replacement for it with everything I want so I am not stressed about timing!
I'm approaching my 2 year anniversary of my suffering... its just going to be an extra vehicle though so I'm not in a hurry... to be honest, any other situation and I probably would have bought something else by now, at least to hold me over.

Still sucks though lol.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went up to my dealer today to make a change to my order. He told me that the communication they have received from ford is that all MY22’s will be delivered by mid December. Pretty much what ford customer service has been telling us.

Mortonm

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went up to my dealer today to make a change to my order. He told me that the communication they have received from ford is that all MY22’s will be delivered by mid December. Pretty much what ford customer service has been telling us.

All 2022 orders will be ? (seems unlikely) or all 2022's that they build will be delivered a month after the last one rolls of the line seems much more likely.

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All 2022 orders will be ? (seems unlikely) or all 2022's that they build will be delivered a month after the last one rolls of the line seems much more likely.
I agree with ya. But ford I’d saying otherwise. I reckon they make a statement next month
Sponsored