Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel like this is about to be a mess when MY 22 order holders don’t know whether to keep their order to hopefully be built by end of year or jump in line for the transfer to a MY 23. I don’t really foresee me changing anything on my build, but I’ll be upset if I wait and then all of a sudden there’s a ton of more builds in the pool that need to be built with mine.
Sponsored

XmasLightsBronco

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like this is about to be a mess when MY 22 order holders don’t know whether to keep their order to hopefully be built by end of year or jump in line for the transfer to a MY 23. I don’t really foresee me changing anything on my build, but I’ll be upset if I wait and then all of a sudden there’s a ton of more builds in the pool that need to be built with mine.
Yep, it sucks for those of us that are on the bubble. Doubly sucks for those that have been on this bubble twice. The only positive thing about waiting for a 23MY is that maybe there's a snowball chance in hell the beefier rack and tierods on the HOSS 3.0 and Braptor make their way into the Badlands.

Dayton1984

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yep, it sucks for those of us that are on the bubble. Doubly sucks for those that have been on this bubble twice. The only positive thing about waiting for a 23MY is that maybe there's a snowball chance in hell the beefier rack and tierods on the HOSS 3.0 and Braptor make their way into the Badlands.
This may cause me to switch from Wildtrak to badlands possibly if hoss 3.0 is available
Sponsored