patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emailed my dealer to ask about removing more constraints from my Day2 res/2021/2022 order, in a last ditch attempt to get on the next scheduling run in the third week of August.

Response was that we'll talk on the phone in August once the order banks re-open and, again, confirm another new order.
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford has told the dealers that they will provide the carry-over plan for Maverick and Bronco early next month, which is probably why your dealer wants to wait.

Doesn't necessarily mean you'll get pushed, they probably just want to know the plan before taking any action at this point. Although you realistically only have 2-3 more schedule days left for 2022MY, so definitely getting down to the wire.

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Also, since the order banks were closed on 2022, I don’t think the dealer is able to delete any additional constraints. (Because, and I could be wrong, but I believe deleting constraints requires the order bank to be open - essentially, no more changes can be made once they’re closed).

LSBronco13

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Emailed my dealer to ask about removing more constraints from my Day2 res/2021/2022 order, in a last ditch attempt to get on the next scheduling run in the third week of August.

Response was that we'll talk on the phone in August once the order banks re-open and, again, confirm another new order.
I was a July 18th reservation holder: WT SAS MIC LUX MOD Bumper with HItch my dealer notified me that I am an Aug 29th build with a VIN number. Stick to your order and don't modify thinking you will be expedited. After two years I did not give in to the temptation to lower my order because of constraints.

OP
OP
patientB

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also, since the order banks were closed on 2022, I don’t think the dealer is able to delete any additional constraints. (Because, and I could be wrong, but I believe deleting constraints requires the order bank to be open - essentially, no more changes can be made once they’re closed).
Mine deleted Sasquatch a month back.

Sponsored

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I saw earlier this year that there was not a flood of early res holders getting built I resigned myself to a '23. It will be very interesting to see how the remainder of the reservation builds play out. How different will the offering be from the original order with all of the changes, bumpers, colors, hvac switches ect

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sure is a bummer. I Called Ford a few weeks back and learned I was going to be a '23.
So many non-reservation holders have been built and delivered. No rhyme or reason to this boondoggle.

FormerJeepJunkie

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m thinking they are working on a plan to clean up some of this ordering. As noted on here, you have people ordering 5 times, people backing out, people that have long since bought another vehicle, etc. It wouldn’t surprise me to see instructions to say “we will build the confirmed ones and we will drop the others”. This will then allow 2023 orders to be fresh buyers and not risky holdovers.

It seems like a much needed process change… which likely means nothing like that will happen and it will remain a fever dream 🙁

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

File under "wHaT mY dEaLeR sAiD" - but I stopped by last week and asked about my 2D Badlands...he said that if you don't have a VIN assigned yet, you're def going to get kicked to MY23.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am first few days reservation. Unless @Ford Motor Company resolves the allocations crap show they introduced, some of us are gonna doing this again a year from now.
Allocations and parts constraints. Thinking this is just a dealer allocation thing is not correct.

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Mine deleted Sasquatch a month back.
I was going to say there is risk of making changes at this point anyway since any after that march deadline, one loses retail order price protection, but you went there already

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

File under "wHaT mY dEaLeR sAiD" - but I stopped by last week and asked about my 2D Badlands...he said that if you don't have a VIN assigned yet, you're def going to get kicked to MY23.
Unless the dealer is making an assumption based on your place in line, this makes no sense: is Ford just not going to produce Broncos in September and October?

SCBronco1

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Lariat Fx4, 2012 BMW X3, 2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found out today that I am a Unscheduled: Balance Out. So there is a 99.99999% that I am getting a 2023. The biggest frustration is that what I ordered and what I will get are two different things because Ford is dropping options left and right. I have the Super Nav System on order, chances are that Ford will pull that option from the 2023 Broncos just like they have pulled it from every other model for 2023. I already lost the painted door handles and mirrors from my 2021 to 2022 Wildtrak switch. Plus my price went up, when they made me go to a 2022. It didn't matter that I ordered in July, it didn't match up with the MARCH (you know 3 months into the year) cutoff that they came up with. Sorry for sounding so "SALTY" today, but I gotta vent somewhere and my wife is already tired of hearing me B!TCH.:cautious:
Sponsored