SasquatchMansquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 door basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe this means you'll get the rumored new cup holder!

OP
OP

cmjuetten

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Your time to experience the wild with the legendary Ford Bronco® SUV is almost here. The wait has been long and we are thankful you stayed with us. It’s been a challenging year with overwhelming demand, as global supply chain issues and chip shortages were key factors in why you were unable to take home a 2022 Bronco. Starting today, we are thrilled to offer you an opportunity to be one of the first to order a 2023 Bronco—including the new Heritage Edition or Everglades™ series.

We get it. Placing another order is inconvenient, but we hope it will be worth it when you take that first adventure in your new Bronco. Just as important, your place in line hasn’t changed—all Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration, part availability and the number of vehicles the dealer receives.

Your next step is to contact your dealer, who will help you update your order as necessary and answer any questions you may have. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to agree in writing to the purchase price with your dealer. Additionally, be sure to check out our FAQs here.

Please note if your order is not updated by November 21st, 2022, your order will be canceled and your deposit will be refunded.*

We appreciate your patience and loyalty as we work to get you behind the wheel and on the trails in your new Bronco!

Internationalraptor

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Scout 2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Nothing about price protection huh? My build is about 6K more this year than last and not a damn thing has changed. There is absolutely no difference between a ‘22 and ‘23. Which sucks! Could have added cooled front seats or the A/C routed to the back. Something to differentiate between the two different model years.

OmahaKevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didn't get a '21 or '22 when I ordered those. Maybe this time things will be different and I'll get a '23? Fingers crossed.

Sponsored

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received that today as well, I mean I have a VIN and a build date but got that email ;-)

sda3

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We get it. Placing another order is inconvenient, but we hope it will be worth it when you take that first adventure in your new Bronco. Just as important, your place in line hasn’t changed—all Bronco orders will continue to be prioritized according to the number of vehicles the dealer receives, the time they were reserved, vehicle model and configuration and part availability as well as the time they were reserved. and the number of vehicles the dealer receives.
There I fixed the one paragraph for them. It was all out of order....

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

yeah I got the email right before lunch. The only thing Ford seems to deliver on is emails.

Sponsored

Samsquantch

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I did not receive this email, but did just reach out to my dealer and ask to be converted.

69rancherogt

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1969 Ranchero GT, 1964 F350, 1964 Galax
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I have had a build week of 10/17 and a VIN since 9/1/2022. Received the same email earlier today. Left hand doesn't know what the right is doing!!

ArrickSports

Black Diamond
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevy HHR
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford can't even figure out how to send me that email.
To be honest, the interesting thing about my order is that when I look at the backdoor reservation link, it still shows my original 2021 order and not the October one. I think that is because the dealer entered it in their system but for some reason it didn't tie to the reservation. Maybe I get two Bronco! Hell, I can barely afford one ;-)

Roughwater

Raptor
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
To be honest, the interesting thing about my order is that when I look at the backdoor reservation link, it still shows my original 2021 order and not the October one. I think that is because the dealer entered it in their system but for some reason it didn't tie to the reservation. Maybe I get two Bronco! Hell, I can barely afford one ;-)
I’m pretty sure that is what happened with mine as well. I was a Golden Ticket but they never tied it to my old reservation. My build day is next week so we will see. Maybe after delivery I should try to convert my old one.

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nothing about price protection huh? My build is about 6K more this year than last and not a damn thing has changed. There is absolutely no difference between a ‘22 and ‘23. Which sucks! Could have added cooled front seats or the A/C routed to the back. Something to differentiate between the two different model years.
Straight from the horse's (pun intended) mouth:
https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...tly-asked-questions/#2023 MY Price Protection
Sponsored