Sponsored

Looks like you cant upgrade to the 4.7 Diff without getting Sasquatch!

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
They are beadlock. @LEGEND removed the ring and confirmed it.
I tracked down LEGEND's post to verify and I agree with Aman's assessment of what it said. (nothing personal, just like to see original sources when available before relying on hearsay). I agree, LEGEND was quite specific on stating the BL optional wheels showed the threaded bolts under the ring and are beadlock capable. I no longer consider it in doubt and of the opinion that the USA B&P is incomplete or in error regarding the BL optional wheel.
Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't even know this was an issue as I have always seen them referred to as beadlock capable. But sure enough, it doesn't mention that on B&P. Thanks for this bit of info, looks like I will have to hit pause on my build while I figure this out.
There's a walk-around YouTube video from Bronco Nation that talks about these. They are beadlock capable.

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer was doing my initial build for my order and can't add the 4.7 with my Badlands 2.7 Auto without adding Squach?
This was actually one of the deciding factors in my build switching from BL to WT. Once I got wind of that being the case it pushed me right on over to the WT.

Won't really ever use the SBDC and everything, with the exceptions of the crawl G.O.A.T. and MGV can be had on the WT.

I was going to pull the seats anyways to switch up on some Katzkins or Naugahyde's so it's a moot point.