mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mostly a bit of hyperbole. Though the truck is a mess. I found a door handle on amazon for $12. Good enough.

The holes in the floor and the broken motor mount are the real issue. :ROFLMAO:
Motor mount cant be more that 100,and hit an old stop sign on the way home they make dandy floorboards lol,if you get rid of that truck some snot nose kid is going to spend a half a weekend and get it to snuff! If its really bad yeah shoot it between the headlights but if you can save it that will keep you going till your new rig. Wish ya best of luck
Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A couple links of chain for the motor and some 2x4s between the frame and body with some self tappers holding it through the good part of the floor should do the tricks. If the body mounts are still decent you could just find some road sign and the self tappers should be good for a year or so. If you wanna save the 12 bucks you could always just take the doors off!
Omg we were seperated at birth

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A couple links of chain for the motor and some 2x4s between the frame and body with some self tappers holding it through the good part of the floor should do the tricks. If the body mounts are still decent you could just find some road sign and the self tappers should be good for a year or so. If you wanna save the 12 bucks you could always just take the doors off!
I've got a good ratchet strap on it now. :ROFLMAO:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Omg we were seperated at birth
Ever install a real nascar style plexiglass windshield on your 4x4 for reason we dont need to discuss? How about melting part of the gauges when welding in the supports for that windshield. And then drive it like that for another year and a half.

In another thread I also used an old eliptical machine to make a dump truck out of a broken lawnmower.

I built 5/6th of my 20x36 shop out of 1" conduit, zip ties, and tarp.

My first jeep had heater ducting made from a camo print bud light carton. I didnt make it but I kept it intact till I traded it for my first Bronco becasue I felt it was a sound design.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ever install a real nascar style plexiglass windshield on your 4x4 for reason we dont need to discuss? How about melting part of the gauges when welding in the supports for that windshield. And then drive it like that for another year and a half.

In another thread I also used an old eliptical machine to make a dump truck out of a broken lawnmower.

I built 5/6th of my 20x36 shop out of 1" conduit, zip ties, and tarp.

My first jeep had heater ducting made from a camo print bud light carton. I didnt make it but I kept it intact till I traded it for my first Bronco becasue I felt it was a sound design.
We should write a book "hillbilly repair for dummies,by dummies??