Sponsored

It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack!

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Designed with the adventurous in mind, this steering rack upgrade kit from Ford Performance significantly minimizes the risk of repairs while on the trails and allows Bronco owners to run larger wheel and tire combinations. Elevate your off-road experience with the Bronco Steering Rack Upgrade Kit from Ford Performance Parts!

Ford Bronco It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack! IMG_8253

Featuring a robust design borrowed from the Bronco Raptor, this kit utilizes a higher torque motor paired with a reinforced steering gear casing for unparalleled durability. This kit boasts stronger inner tie rods and reinforced outer tie rods equipped with increased deflection ball joints to ensure your steering system can handle the toughest terrains with ease.

Ford Bronco It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack! M-3200-WT

This kit is compatible with all 2-door Broncos and 4-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch Package, alongside the 2021-2022.5 4-door Bronco Wildtrak models. Please note, that this steering rack upgrade is not suitable for 2021-2023 4-door Bronco Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Black Diamond, and Badlands models without the Sasquatch Package.

Ford Bronco It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack! 8F5A5092

The complete Bronco Steering Rack Upgrade Kit comes ready to install, offering a seamless upgrade process. However, it's important to note that installation requires the Ford Pro-Cal 4 to program and configure the steering gear, ensuring optimal performance and compatibility with your Bronco's specific setup.

Ford Bronco It's time to upgrade your Bronco's steering rack! M-3200-WT_V2

Proudly brought to you by Ford Performance Parts, this upgrade kit is a testament to our commitment to quality, innovation, and the off-roading spirit. Trust in a brand that understands your vehicle inside and out, delivering parts that not only meet but exceed the highest standards of performance and reliability.
Sponsored

Peter T

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2024 and Rubicon 2015
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is now including the HOSS 3 steering upgrade on 2024 Sasquatch packages. Also standard on Badlands. Good luck finding this official on the Ford webpages, but it is reported by others. Why they keep it a secret is confusing. If anyone thinks this is not true, please respond. I am awaiting delivery of a 2024 Badlands SAS and expect to see the larger tie rods.

Audiomate

Badlands
First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Designed with the adventurous in mind, this steering rack upgrade kit from Ford Performance significantly minimizes the risk of repairs while on the trails and allows Bronco owners to run larger wheel and tire combinations. Elevate your off-road experience with the Bronco Steering Rack Upgrade Kit from Ford Performance Parts!

Featuring a robust design borrowed from the Bronco Raptor, this kit utilizes a higher torque motor paired with a reinforced steering gear casing for unparalleled durability. This kit boasts stronger inner tie rods and reinforced outer tie rods equipped with increased deflection ball joints to ensure your steering system can handle the toughest terrains with ease.

This kit is compatible with all 2-door Broncos and 4-door Broncos equipped with the Sasquatch Package, alongside the 2021-2022.5 4-door Bronco Wildtrak models. Please note, that this steering rack upgrade is not suitable for 2021-2023 4-door Bronco Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Black Diamond, and Badlands models without the Sasquatch Package.

The complete Bronco Steering Rack Upgrade Kit comes ready to install, offering a seamless upgrade process. However, it's important to note that installation requires the Ford Pro-Cal 4 to program and configure the steering gear, ensuring optimal performance and compatibility with your Bronco's specific setup.

Proudly brought to you by Ford Performance Parts, this upgrade kit is a testament to our commitment to quality, innovation, and the off-roading spirit. Trust in a brand that understands your vehicle inside and out, delivering parts that not only meet but exceed the highest standards of performance and reliability.
Do you guys have anything similar for a Badlands non-sas? Thanks

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford is now including the HOSS 3 steering upgrade on 2024 Sasquatch packages. Also standard on Badlands. Good luck finding this official on the Ford webpages, but it is reported by others. Why they keep it a secret is confusing. If anyone thinks this is not true, please respond. I am awaiting delivery of a 2024 Badlands SAS and expect to see the larger tie rods.
Not to hijack and derail a sponsors thread but, yes, it has been confirmed.

Sponsored

AJITO

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Love RTR, and love Ford Performance! Just installed this on my 2022 Wildtrack and replaced the HOSS 2.0. Couple of notes,
1. If you order this, make sure you CHECK BEHIND THE FOAM PROTECTIVE PACKAGING. My ProCal file and hardware were behind the foam packaging and I almost threw out the box because the foam is super glued to the box.
2. When connecting your ProCal, plug it into your PC first and use the code from the box. Load it onto the ProCal and then plug into your vehicle. Backup your stock config as prompted, then unplug and plug back into your PC. Your PC should now see your stock config and download the rack update through the ProCal software. If it does not, repeat this process until the PC asks you to log into Ford Performance in the ProCal tool. Once found, the Rack Upgrade will download on the tool and you can now plug it back into the car.

I had a moment of uncertainty at my mechanic yesterday, and they could not get it to work. After repeating the process above, I thought it was because I had already plugged up the new rack before saving my stock config. The directions are a bit flawed, and Ford needs to find a way to make this process more seamless going forward.

End result? I also installed the 74 Weld Stage 1 upgrade on the HOSS 3.0 rack and now this thing is bulletproof!

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's on my list but still waiting on axles n control arms from October....

Earlybroncoboy

Badlands
First Name
Wagner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22Bronco,76bronco,73bronco,06F250,96F250,97F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love RTR, and love Ford Performance! Just installed this on my 2022 Wildtrack and replaced the HOSS 2.0. Couple of notes,
1. If you order this, make sure you CHECK BEHIND THE FOAM PROTECTIVE PACKAGING. My ProCal file and hardware were behind the foam packaging and I almost threw out the box because the foam is super glued to the box.
2. When connecting your ProCal, plug it into your PC first and use the code from the box. Load it onto the ProCal and then plug into your vehicle. Backup your stock config as prompted, then unplug and plug back into your PC. Your PC should now see your stock config and download the rack update through the ProCal software. If it does not, repeat this process until the PC asks you to log into Ford Performance in the ProCal tool. Once found, the Rack Upgrade will download on the tool and you can now plug it back into the car.

I had a moment of uncertainty at my mechanic yesterday, and they could not get it to work. After repeating the process above, I thought it was because I had already plugged up the new rack before saving my stock config. The directions are a bit flawed, and Ford needs to find a way to make this process more seamless going forward.

End result? I also installed the 74 Weld Stage 1 upgrade on the HOSS 3.0 rack and now this thing is bulletproof!
Just to confirm did you need to have your stock rack plugged in before saving the stock file?

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco big bend 4D Non-sas, 2016 F150 3.5l EB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is there any upgrade to steering rack for non sas broncos? My rack started making some noise. Also when I fully turn the steering wheel, the steering wheel doesn't come back by itself without having to turn it back forcefully. I know there's metal in the rack. Really hoping there's a solution out there to upgrade these weak racks.

Fordified1

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 Mustang ecoboost, 4wd Excursion, ‘69 Mach 1
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No mention of compatibility to a 2024 non-SAS 4-dr.

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is there any upgrade to steering rack for non sas broncos? My rack started making some noise. Also when I fully turn the steering wheel, the steering wheel doesn't come back by itself without having to turn it back forcefully. I know there's metal in the rack. Really hoping there's a solution out there to upgrade these weak racks.
The 3.0 rack works in any Bronco.

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Blueberry OJ

Big Bend
First Name
Giancarlo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes. It will work on any Bronco.
This is in the description from the FP steering rack (I have a big bend non sas):

Exclusions: 2021-2023 Bronco 4Dr Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Black Diamond, and Badlands that do NOT have the factory Sasquatch Package.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is in the description from the FP steering rack (I have a big bend non sas):

Exclusions: 2021-2023 Bronco 4Dr Base, Big Bend, Outer Banks, Black Diamond, and Badlands that do NOT have the factory Sasquatch Package.
There are plenty of us driving around with the 3.0 rack just fine. It works on all Broncos.
Sponsored