Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think it was July 23rd. So may not help too many people since a lot of you reserved on opening night, but it might help a few people, haha.
Nice ride bro! Got me one spot closer ? I'm 7/27

LMB

Black Diamond
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F250 Superduty 2016 Jeep Wrangler 2door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I loved my 05 TJ with the 6 speed inline 6.

Good choice

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well the starting price is like 29,999.9999999, so you don't have to spend 50k. Don't blame ya though, that's a fun looking Jeep you got.

Sponsored

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have always wanted and LJ. All of them I find around here are in nasty shape though.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After much thought and soul-searching, I've determined that buying a brand-new ~$50k vehicle is not the best move that I could make within the next year, so looks like I won't be cool like you folks with your sweet new Broncos. The good news for you guys is that I had two reservations (one was a July reservation) that I cancelled, so you might move up a spot or two, haha. To hold me over until I can pick up a used Bronco in a few years, I bought this 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Can't wait to see your Broncos driving around town. Know that I'll be jealous. Thanks for accepting me in your community and good luck!

1029201737_HDR.jpg
At least you’ll be driving yours while the rest of us wait ... (and wait ...). Best of luck.

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Oh snap a LJ Rubi!! Of the modern era Jeeps those are a holy grail of mine! But sadly I'm way too tall to drive anything of the pre JK era.

OP
OP

Comadivine11

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Chevy Astro Van
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh snap a LJ Rubi!! Of the modern era Jeeps those are a holy grail of mine! But sadly I'm way too tall to drive anything of the pre JK era.
Out of curiosity, what about the TJ/LJ is uncomfortable for you? My buddy who is 6'4" sat in my Jeep last night and was surprised by how roomy it was. He was mostly referring to head room though and he didn't sit in the driver's seat. I'm only 5'9" so I don't have any issues, haha.

Sponsored

jonboy1225

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A long list of 3 pedalers, and various tow trucks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After much thought and soul-searching, I've determined that buying a brand-new ~$50k vehicle is not the best move that I could make within the next year, so looks like I won't be cool like you folks with your sweet new Broncos. The good news for you guys is that I had two reservations (one was a July reservation) that I cancelled, so you might move up a spot or two, haha. To hold me over until I can pick up a used Bronco in a few years, I bought this 2006 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited. Can't wait to see your Broncos driving around town. Know that I'll be jealous. Thanks for accepting me in your community and good luck!

1029201737_HDR.jpg
No hate! You picked a very sought after TJ(LJ)variant, if you were gonna bail and go Jeep you did it well!!

Hope you enjoy the heck out of it, and it's not $50k so you won't be scared to lol

Who knows, maybe you'll get an un-pass-up-able trade offer on it for a new Bronco in a year or two

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Out of curiosity, what about the TJ/LJ is uncomfortable for you? My buddy who is 6'4" sat in my Jeep last night and was surprised by how roomy it was. He was mostly referring to head room though and he didn't sit in the driver's seat. I'm only 5'9" so I don't have any issues, haha.
Tried to drive my friends TJ, head was hitting the soft top and my knees were bashed into the dash. Never rode shotty. 6'5" by the way. The headroom didn't shock me, I'm VERY close to the top in my JK but I was not expecting my knees to be physically touching the dash with the seat all the way back on the rails. But with all that said even my JK is snug, I've bashed my knees getting in numerous times. And it's not like I have super long legs for 6'5", I have a taller torso for someone my height.

This is why I'm waiting to physically sit in and drive a Bronco before doing anything, and interested in the larger doors on the 2 door for us tall folks.

firelo724

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a Rubi-Unlimited. I always tell folks it's the best Jeep ever made, bullet proof 4.0, perfect size and all the nifty Rubicon stuff...That said, mine will be for sale in a few months.
Im in same boat, have a JKUR Hard Rock. It will be damn tough getting rid of it when the bronco gets here.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Big fan of this vintage Jeep. A keeper for sure.

Every part of my brain knows that you made the smarter decision. My heart doesn’t agree unfortunately. It’s a curse.
Sponsored