Sponsored

JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi @JcrOffroad I like the Vanguard bumber. Question re aluminum vs steel. Obviously aluminum is lighter. Is there any significant disadvantage to using aluminum? Strength?

thx!
Aluminum is stiff, but it doesn’t have the rebound strength of steel. If you beat the crap out of aluminum, it will not last. If you are more of a weekend trail runner or an overland style wheeler, aluminum is a great option. If you plan to rock crawl and do hardcore trails, steel is the better option.
Sponsored

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got the winch plate and camera relocation installed. I still need to extend the driver side parking sensor so that it reaches the relocation hole.
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 20220314_000845801_iOS
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 20220314_000920008_iOS
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 20220314_000904912_iOS
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 20220314_003747397_iOS

Longbow

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got the winch plate and camera relocation installed. I still need to extend the driver side parking sensor so that it reaches the relocation hole.
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad Mod bumper winch plate now available! 20220314_003747397_iOS
I put mine on this weekend as well. However I did not extend the parking sensors thinking I would be turning them off. Well... I am still getting error messages at start up!! Very irritating.

ICUGAZN

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put mine on this weekend as well. However I did not extend the parking sensors thinking I would be turning them off. Well... I am still getting error messages at start up!! Very irritating.
What error do you get at startup?

Sponsored

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Two questions -- First one I know has been asked but I'll ask again -- Has anyone tried to install this on a capable bumper? Second I see a hole on the top of the plate on either side of the winch -- Are you developing a "bull bar" to mount in those holes?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two questions -- First one I know has been asked but I'll ask again -- Has anyone tried to install this on a capable bumper? Second I see a hole on the top of the plate on either side of the winch -- Are you developing a "bull bar" to mount in those holes?
Those are there for flag mount or lights.

Sponsored

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was the first one and I told you I never tightened anything down 🤨. The hole just simply didn’t line up.
I ran into this same problem. When I lined up the factory brackets to the JCR ones they didn't line up as well.
Was told to send them pictures and simply haven't had time to take everything apart again.

DillyCrack

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ran into this same problem. When I lined up the factory brackets to the JCR ones they didn't line up as well.
Was told to send them pictures and simply haven't had time to take everything apart again.
[/QUOTE
It really pissed me off how I never came on here and said anything bad about the product. Just said I had to open the holes and everything was good from there. I always figured it was a ford problem. Then i open this thread and they’re telling people it was my fault it didn’t fit 😂. That was enough for me to not buy shit from them again.

MikeFS

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@JcrOffroad any chance you could make extended mounting brackets so that the winch plate clears the ACC on the lux package?
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.