Sponsored

JcrOffroad winch plate, now works with Capable bumper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it available and in-stock to ship now?

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it available and in-stock to ship now?
I’m not sure if we have any in stock at the moment. You could call and ask. 269.353.1184. Normally 5-15 business days.

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see that your winch mount now supports the capable bumper. Any chance you are considering redesigning the main mounts to be a little shorter so that the winch plate hugs the capable bumper more. It looks like a bracket specially made for the capable bumper could be cut down 1.5 to 2" in protrusion out to get it tighter since the Capable doesn't protrude as far forward as the Modular. I understand that you are trying to support both bumpers with one bracket, but lot of wasted space on the Capable bumper.

See the yellow area in image below for the gap I wish could be lessened for the Capable Bumper.
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad winch plate, now works with Capable bumper! JCR Capable Winch mount

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see that your winch mount now supports the capable bumper. Any chance you are considering redesigning the main mounts to be a little shorter so that the winch plate hugs the capable bumper more. It looks like a bracket specially made for the capable bumper could be cut down 1.5 to 2" in protrusion out to get it tighter since the Capable doesn't protrude as far forward as the Modular. I understand that you are trying to support both bumpers with one bracket, but lot of wasted space on the Capable bumper.

See the yellow area in image below for the gap I wish could be lessened for the Capable Bumper.
Ford Bronco JcrOffroad winch plate, now works with Capable bumper! JCR Capable Winch mount
We will only be offering this one platform for both.

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone tried this as a quick release solution? I'm imagining only putting on when wheeling and removing for daily.

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Really wish you would offer just the 2 mounting brackets w/o the winch plate. I want to attach a hitch to the front and it might be better to fabricate a plate from scratch instead of modifying this one.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.