First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Ford is prioritizing E vehicles more than Jeep so any ICE builds are lower priority. Think of how many resources they must be consuming for the EF150........with a waiting list that almost does not end.
Sponsored

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Although his orders overlapped a bit, I have a friend that has ordered (and would have received - he passed on one and took delivery of the other) TWO fully loaded 392 XR's since I ordered my base Bronco (yet to even be scheduled).

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Depends on the trim/model.

If you’re looking at a base model then Bronco is better value, you just have to wait longer.

The base Jeep needs added options for AC and power windows & door locks to match up with the base model Bronco.

Above the base models they’re pretty similar imo, especially 4 door.
Also depending if you are going manual or automatic. Base for jeep is manual.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

PM1234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I am actually pulling the trigger on ordering a Rubicon this weekend. I am not a Jeep or Ford loyalist, just love offroading and taking the top off. I haven't been able to do either for a while now and am just tired of waiting. I might have liked the Badlands more as a daily driver but the idea that I have no idea when I might actually get a Bronco (despite a reservation) and having to call around to different dealerships to ask about their allocations, waitlists, etc. to place a second order has just become tiresome. I understand the production constraints and high demand but it has become too disorganized with a constantly moving target.

On the flip side, the jeep order was pretty easy. I called a dealership listed in the Jeep forum asking about their discount, the sales guy said they would honor it, I emailed my spec sheet and am going in this weekend to sign something for the order. Even if it takes longer than 90% of the jeep orders that are placed, I will still be able to get it before next spring and stop putting off vacation plans.

Going to the Off-Roadeo actually was the final push that made me decide to order a Jeep because I remembered how much fun it was to be out there and didn't want to miss another summer.

SavSqch

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Savas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

For those considering ordering a Jeep, any idea what the wait times would be?

I was thinking about ordering one and see what comes first. I’m starting to see more new Jeeps on lots and no ADMs at most Jeep dealers, which seems very tempting to just walk in and buy one or order one custom.

My Bronco has been on order for over a year now and no vin yet. Hope to be wheeling by next summer. I have very little hope after my 3rd reorder in September from Ford I will see the Bronco by summer of 23.

So why wait and get a Jeep!
Cool story bro.

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
To go automatic in the Jeep you pay $1895. To go automatic in the Bronco $0.
Nope, that's not true.

Base model bronco with 2.3L comes with manual, to add automatic it was something like additional $1,500. If you select 2.7L it comes automatic trans but you're definitely paying for it.

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nope, that's not true.

Base model bronco with 2.3L comes with manual, to add automatic it was something like additional $1,500. If you select 2.7L it comes automatic trans but you're definitely paying for it.
When I ordered (Nov of '21) my 22 Bronco with the 2.3L there was no price difference on my build between the auto and the manual. Maybe that had to do with the Sasquatch package?

Last edited:

Sponsored

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I ordered (Nov of '21) my 22 Bronco with the 2.3L there was no price difference between the auto and the manual
I also ordered in Nov 21 and automatic was additional cost.

I just checked the website for a base model and automatic is $1,595 extra.
Ford Bronco Jeep wait time vs Bronco 1661363138343

Mud Dawg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I also ordered in Nov 21 and automatic was additional cost.

I just checked the website for a base model and automatic is $1,595 extra.
Ford Bronco Jeep wait time vs Bronco 1661363138343
Looks like in the case of the Sasquatch package, the manual and auto are the same price with the 2.3L

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Looks like in the case of the Sasquatch package, the manual and auto are the same price with the 2.3L
Automatic is included with the Sasquatch even if you want the 7 sp. No reduction in price for the manual with Sas.

EveryDayBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sasquatch is upgrade. When comparing the base bronco with base jeep then sasquatch doesn't apply.

You'd have to compare it to an upgraded jeep. Not even the jeep willys is what the sasquatch has.
Sponsored