Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like an awesome trip to Utah.
Yeah it for sure was. Makes me wish I could make it to the bronco safari but that’ll be the worst time of year to head over for me.
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@OddBall88
Hope I'm not asking the same questions over again ;) but I'm seriously considering the Icon stage 8.

Any issues with the rear hose clamps on the lower links? Are they getting close to rocks/moving around?

Any other mods to the Icon package besides moving the rear coilover mounting location up 2"?

Are you using the Icon 37" tire clearance spacers? I'm wondering if the max tire kit and DV8 fender liners give enough space.

Thanks! Love your build!

OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@OddBall88
Hope I'm not asking the same questions over again ;) but I'm seriously considering the Icon stage 8.

Any issues with the rear hose clamps on the lower links? Are they getting close to rocks/moving around?

Any other mods to the Icon package besides moving the rear coilover mounting location up 2"?

Are you using the Icon 37" tire clearance spacers? I'm wondering if the max tire kit and DV8 fender liners give enough space.

Thanks! Love your build!
I have hit the clamps on some rocks but so far they’re still holding. One did get slid back and I need to move it forward again.

I did add the Rockhard track bar bracket but other than that no.

I’m not using the spacers and I still rub on the front, but just barely and that’s with both of those and a 3/4” body lift. Moving the mounting location on the rear fixed the rubbing on the rear.

Also in that photo I’m running the Belltech sway bar and it seems to make it more stable offroad and hasn’t effected articulation from what I can tell.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had another good weekend wheeling with the Gold Country group. Got to play in some awesome snow up off 50.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build PXL_20230204_192428508

and today I received my new grill from Mabett and after a quick 20 minute install it’s on and I feel looks pretty good.
love the grill. You said it’s from Mabett but don’t see it on Amazon? I do see this one on eBay from different dealer though. Is it the same one?
eBay grill

Sponsored
OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

love the grill. You said it’s from Mabett but don’t see it on Amazon? I do see this one on eBay from different dealer though. Is it the same one?
eBay grill
Yeah looks the same. There’s like 20 different Chinese company names Mabetts products are sold from.

OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well over the last couple weeks I got a couple small changes done. First one was replacing the rear Icon coilovers with the warranty replacement ones. This is how the old ones looked and the warranty process was super easy and got the new ones in no time.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build 1A2F581C-0D3C-440D-8E19-AE500E2C02EF

Then I finally got around to installing my Oracle mirror lights. Wasn’t too bad of an install. The driver side camera hole wasn’t right and had to open it a little to get it to work. Also add the Suma mirrors and the wider field of view is pretty nice.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build CD6FEA23-CF4D-4ADC-B413-C7FCBDD64B59
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build image

And lastly I received my set of AR Bronco DNA Badges and all I can say was these where worth the wait and price.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build 74BAB828-D0DB-4581-BB76-F48102F5B3D3

FordOwner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a few
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good looking build you have for your Bronco!

OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build image

Just a quick update from my current ride, just got the email today that my Anderson Composites hardtop shipped. Should be delivered next week so installing that and the Mishimoto intercooler will be my project once things around the farm slow down.

Sponsored
OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally had some free time in between growing you sushi lovers a new crop of rice to put a few mods on the bronco and change a couple things.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build IMG_0719

In the last couple weeks I got my Anderson Composites hardtop installed and have to say I’m very happy with the purchase. Was a few issues though with it. The rear glass seal wasn’t siliconed very well and fell off, the holder on the top for the wiring harness broke off when I plugged in the bronco harness and there was some fabric glue on the sound deadener. Other than that it’s been a great top, way better then the soft top and the @Bestop sky top fits perfect on it.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build IMG_0716

Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build IMG_0717

Also I pulled out the Diabolical Inc cargo deal. It took up more room than it was worth and I put the American Adventure Lab cargo drawer in instead and like this setup way better.
Ford Bronco Joe's BadSquatch Build IMG_0718

And lastly still have the Mishimoto intercooler to install, have the JL Audio stealth box on order, and have a HOSS 3.0 steering rack being delivered next week which is getting sent straight to 74 Weld to get upgraded and programmed. Also have a couple other things from American Adventure Lab on order.

OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haven’t really noticed any, do get some flapping with it closed and any type of crosswind though. But I can live with that with being able to pop it open during the summer months in like a minute. I definitely like this setup way more that the softtop though.

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Haven’t really noticed any, do get some flapping with it closed and any type of crosswind though. But I can live with that with being able to pop it open during the summer months in like a minute. I definitely like this setup way more that the softtop though.
Give it some testing, I am definitely going to take a closer look next time I see your bronco.

Ohh Trevor who went on the Rubicon with us is getting set up as a 74Weld dealer.

OP
OP
OddBall88

OddBall88

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give it some testing, I am definitely going to take a closer look next time I see your bronco.

Ohh Trevor who went on the Rubicon with us is getting set up as a 74Weld dealer.
Sweet. Will be nice to have someone near by for any repairs or anything with it.
Sponsored