leby065

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti FX35
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I finally installed my jtop titanium mesh on my A51 Bronco. Looks nice and very functional. My 2 yr old was bothered by the wind when I used to keep the soft top open, but now this is so much better with less wind coming into the cabin.

Thank you Mike and jtops team.

20220517_192452.jpg

20220516_171709.jpg

20220516_120828.jpg
Looks great! Appreciate you sharing. Confirms my choice - was almost waffling to go with jet black.
Sponsored

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any update on when the hard top versions may start shipping out?

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any update on when the hard top versions may start shipping out?
Hardtops start at the end of the month. Soon as new zippers arrive we can start manufacturing. They are due in next week. We had them made custom for our application.

Mike

sapper726

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hardtops start at the end of the month. Soon as new zippers arrive we can start manufacturing. They are due in next week. We had them made custom for our application.

Mike
Good deal, thanks Mike!

Kamikazi_bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks great! Appreciate you sharing. Confirms my choice - was almost waffling to go with jet black.
I really liked this combination. Titanium looks great, blocks sun and limits the wind inside. The added benefit, It gives it a more polished looking headliner finish in the cabin. No more looking at exposed frames and black canvas.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 20220520_111531

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really liked this combination. Titanium looks great, blocks sun and limits the wind inside. The added benefit, It gives it a more polished looking headliner finish in the cabin. No more looking at exposed frames and black canvas.
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 20220520_111531
This is Mike, that is an awesome shot! Helping with wind noise and blocking the view of soft top frame gives it a very finished look!

Mike

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wish mine would hurry up and get here. 😢🤬🤬🤬🤬

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I really like my titanium top! Riding around on the Houston freeway with the heat and intense sun wasn’t bad at all today!
This. This right here. Houston is a festering and sweltering put where the sun tries to kill you with the heat and brightness! I need my top!😂😢😂😢😂😢

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This thing is light years beyond Bestop’s version. I rocked the Ford accessories version for a couple of weeks and could make a list of complaints. But, this isn’t the place for that. This is the place to compliment Mike and his team on creating a super functional and well thought out product. The only revision that I had reiterated to Mike is the straps in back that go over the side roll bars are sewn in facing the rear of the vehicle and they should be perpendicular to the top. When pulled tight, it’s cinching back and looks a bit sloppy. They’re probably not even necessary IMO.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! F78E815C-3C18-4869-BAA9-5FFDBB2EA644
R

Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This thing is light years beyond Bestop’s version. I rocked the Ford accessories version for a couple of weeks and could make a list of complaints. But, this isn’t the place for that. This is the place to compliment Mike and his team on creating a super functional and well thought out product. The only revision that I had reiterated to Mike is the straps in back that go over the side roll bars are sewn in facing the rear of the vehicle and they should be perpendicular to the top. When pulled tight, it’s cinching back and looks a bit sloppy. They’re probably not even necessary IMO.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! F78E815C-3C18-4869-BAA9-5FFDBB2EA644
R
Thanks for the feedback as I am still contemplating ordering this product. Is that photo representative of what it looks like when the straps are tight/aligned and buckled?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the feedback as I am still contemplating ordering this product. Is that photo representative of what it looks like when the straps are tight/aligned and buckled?
It was before I had it fully tighten - as you can see by the Velcro on the right being misaligned. I’ll take a better photo of my final install. But, that strap is a bit crooked.

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It was before I had it fully tighten - as you can see by the Velcro on the right being misaligned. I’ll take a better photo of my final install. But, that strap is a bit crooked.
That’s why I asked, was confused by the exposed velcro. I appreciate the response and additional photos after the final install would be helpful.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

R
Thank for your comments and you are right on!

The strap issue has been tossed around all week and we have a recommendation.
“Cut it off” ouch! 🤕

It may sound radical but after reviewing the performance of the shade without the strap on our test Bronco we are going to eliminate it on all new production.

Sometimes belts and suspenders aren’t necessarily and in this case we overdid it. Now if it’s not an issue you can leave it. Some might like the added strap.

After removing it just stretch the top to the back corner and attach it to the hook and loop.

Very carefully cut the threads and it will pull free. The bump will disappear and you will be good to go!

Let me know how it turns out and thanks for you help and the suggestion.

Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s why I asked, was confused by the exposed velcro. I appreciate the response and additional photos after the final install would be helpful.
You will not see the hook portion once it’s stretched into place. Rember this will need adjustments after it is on for a while. It’s going to stretch right over the top of the hook portion that’s applied to the roll cage. It also depends on where you install the hook portion. You can install it higher on the roll cage or lower so it is determined by how you choose to install.
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 2B7E5DBE-7FDC-4F7B-AA5A-5943E7651B11

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! AA2A14DB-B65A-43B9-98FB-6B1FECCCAE8D

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 69B0132C-4EFF-4256-A620-5E3D45A3A3C8
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 5A2FF411-D7E0-4E4E-8B6E-DB27F5E63E03
Sponsored

Last edited: