Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good evening, everyone!

We have had several calls/texts/emails recently from people who have said they watched the installation video. It appears that they are watching the original installation video, rather than the new video that was posted recently.

Please watch our Bronco installation videos on our website. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact support directly. We can be reached by phone/text message at 469-532-0808 or sending us an email to [email protected].

Thank you very much!
Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow. Looking at the hard top video, the front flap sits underneath the clip hooks. My soft top is exactly opposite of that and creates a gap at the front. šŸ˜•

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. Looking at the hard top video, the front flap sits underneath the clip hooks. My soft top is exactly opposite of that and creates a gap at the front. šŸ˜•
We will always be looking at ways to improve. It also can now be folded for shipping. We had to do something about shipping. Rates are through the roof and the long box was killing us. It was either innovate or raise prices. During our quest to figure out how to make it foldable we came up with moving the hooks. It makes the soft top a tad bit harder to fold back but it also improves the aerodynamics.
We will always be on the quest to improve. We can retrofit the previous version but we will have to charge for it.
Mike

Bronco Bimini Fold.jpg

BronkedUp413

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Volvo S-60, 13 Ford Fusion, 16 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Preparing to start my 2 door install, but what's throwing me off is the proper placement of the three separate pieces of velcro on each side of the top for the 2 door, vs the one long piece shown in the 4dr video. I don't want to screw it up, so I'm trying to get some guidance? I assume the first piece starts at the weld?

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Installation Videos EF3AD3C5-1AE7-4209-9038-B8B74DBCE376
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Installation Videos 1554D728-1796-44A2-B914-A4154C90D53E

Quick tip on those like me who donā€™t always want to keep it on and are worried about pulling up the Velcro when taking the top off. I use a plastic trim tool and it unzips from the Velcro without putting any strain on it.

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Preparing to start my 2 door install, but what's throwing me off is the proper placement of the three separate pieces of velcro on each side of the top for the 2 door, vs the one long piece shown in the 4dr video. I don't want to screw it up, so I'm trying to get some guidance? I assume the first piece starts at the weld?
On my 2 door install, I laid the top on the roll bar with the magnets and stretched it out. Then I took masking tape and marked on the roll bar where Velcro was on the top and placed the strips between the masking tape. Especially helpful for the back corners on the curved section.

30snack

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any idea how to fix the front/back. I would like to get it level across the whole side if possible. Could just be a time/readjust thing. Had it on for about a month but hasnā€™t kept the garage much cause Florida weather is a mystery.

2237E2A5-BD4A-421E-B86B-2B536061F92E.jpeg

22EDFD42-4DEA-46DB-BCC4-14FD22B0D294.jpeg

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any idea how to fix the front/back. I would like to get it level across the whole side if possible. Could just be a time/readjust thing. Had it on for about a month but hasnā€™t kept the garage much cause Florida weather is a mystery.

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Installation Videos 22EDFD42-4DEA-46DB-BCC4-14FD22B0D294

I have the same little ā€œbumpsā€ on my 2 door. Iā€™ve tried readjusting with no luck.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Quick tip on those like me who donā€™t always want to keep it on and are worried about pulling up the Velcro when taking the top off. I use a plastic trim tool and it unzips from the Velcro without putting any strain on it.
Just do a dry installation and lay the top out. You will see exactly when the strips go. The magnets will hold it in place .
Watch the general Velcro install video.
It should start at the weld.
Mike

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Thatā€™s a great idea! We were thinking of including one with each top. I use a butter knife and it slides right under.
Mike

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

You can snip a V into the Velcro. There is very little stress at that point so it wonā€™t effect performance.
We did just make a slight change to the tops that smooths it out. We made the change when we made it foldable for shipping.
Mike
Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Installation Videos EF694739-35D1-41D8-8365-3E5422D72EFB

PurdueGK

Outer Banks
First Name
Garrrtt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am confused when I put my soft top back on. Do I have to unhook the two front top hooks and try to fold the front flap back? Or can I leave the hooks connected and just fold back the corners? The video I watched didnā€™t say anything about removing the two front top hooks.

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I am confused when I put my soft top back on. Do I have to unhook the two front top hooks and try to fold the front flap back? Or can I leave the hooks connected and just fold back the corners? The video I watched didnā€™t say anything about removing the two front top hooks.
This is my question as well!~ Also waiting on confirmation a replacement was shipped due to missing hooks and straps

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is my question as well!~ Also waiting on confirmation a replacement was shipped due to missing hooks and straps
We need customer order numbers to look up your purchase. Canā€™t answer questions if we donā€™t know who you are.
Plus if you call or e-mail we can help faster. We just finished shipping 250 in the last 10 working days.
Mike

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
We need customer order numbers to look up your purchase. Canā€™t answer questions if we donā€™t know who you are.
Plus if you call or e-mail we can help faster. We just finished shipping 250 in the last 10 working days.
Mike
Wait what? you don't have ESP and know me personally after one purchase?? Bah Humph! I am offended!

Actually we have been back and forth on texts hehe. Order was #15254 I have the call tag printed out and will return this one as soon as possible Oh and it is not the new fold able type should it go back in the long box or just make it fold?
Sponsored