Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
im order 13418 from may lol went from 10-15 days to a few weeks, to a few months. i need something here soon.
Yes and nobody more than us wants to get it to you.
Mike
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No side deals here lol. Maybe it had to do with the color that you got or a design?
We don’t make deals period!
We do manufacture in batches. It is more efficient to make all 2 doors one day and 4 doors the next. We may make all flags and graphic orders at once as well. If we did not do this the entire process would be slowed down.
Also we make a whole line of Jeep products and we build them in the same way.
Manufacturing is more than just making one item!
Mike

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition 2Dr Lightning Blue
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Oh snap! I checked my FedEx and I think it’s pending shipment.

BroncoRox

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Base
My order number is 13341. Placed on 5/10. 2Dr black. It has shipped and is supposed to be here Saturday. I’m so excited!

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

And just got the email confirming it’s finally shipping. Awesome.

Mike do you have a 2dr install video coming soon?

Sponsored
OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And just got the email confirming it’s finally shipping. Awesome.

Mike do you have a 2dr install video coming soon?
We are making a new generic video that can be used for all models.
The video that’s posted is about the same. The difference is on the 2 door there is no bracket to remove.
The 2 door is the easiest of the three versions we make to install

Mike

798C3AC1-5273-4858-A091-2D5112F3B260.jpeg

86741D48-A029-4D51-8908-7C36FAFBC1AA.jpeg

We_Love_Tacos

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

We are making a new generic video that can be used for all models.
The video that’s posted is about the same. The difference is on the 2 door there is no bracket to remove.
The 2 door is the easiest of the three versions we make to install

Mike

798C3AC1-5273-4858-A091-2D5112F3B260.jpeg

86741D48-A029-4D51-8908-7C36FAFBC1AA.jpeg

Thank you and good to hear about the easy install. I will make sure I wait a day for that glue to dry as well before continuing.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you and good to hear about the easy install. I will make sure I wait a day for that glue to dry as well before continuing.
You will also get 3M adhesion promotor. It goes on after you wipe the surface with the alcohol pads. You will have about 2 minutes to put the Velcro in place. Do one side at a time!
Need help call us.
Mike

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wow BroncoRox you are lucky! I’m order 13051 ordered on 4/28 and also a 2 door hard top and I don’t have a damn thing. Let me know how it goes when you get it installed. So much for taking orders in the order that they came.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My order number is 13341. Placed on 5/10. 2Dr black. It has shipped and is supposed to be here Saturday. I’m so excited!
Well that's disappointing. I'm order #12991 (2 door) and nothing. Guess they aren't going in order.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well that's disappointing. I'm order #12991 (2 door) and nothing. Guess they aren't going in order.
Probably not perfectly, no. I'm 12941 for a 4 door and haven't heard anything, but it will come when it does.

I think we've all learned about order numbers and it always going in order or not through this bronco ordering process. I trust JTops light years more than Ford, so I know Mike will get them out to us as quickly as they can.

OP
OP
JTopsUSA

JTopsUSA

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.broncosunshades.com
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 diesel,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably not perfectly, no. I'm 12941 for a 4 door and haven't heard anything, but it will come when it does.

I think we've all learned about order numbers and it always going in order or not through this bronco ordering process. I trust JTops light years more than Ford, so I know Mike will get them out to us as quickly as they can.
We are trying guys. We don’t follow order numbers perfectly. Manufacturing has to do things in batches. They set up for 2 doors, 4 doors, colors, graphics and don’t forget we make Jeep accessories in that mix.

RJ is the production manger and I never second guess his strategy. He maximizes every part of production to keep things flowing. Every day is planed out and every product has serial # to track its production. This product is not a piece of mesh with grommets and bungees and they take the sewing team a good bit of time to make each one.
I appreciate you hanging in there!
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 34E3E982-8A64-4643-9BFC-6C889C5B3C72

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We are trying guys. We don’t follow order numbers perfectly. Manufacturing has to do things in batches. They set up for 2 doors, 4 doors, colors, graphics and don’t forget we make Jeep accessories in that mix.

RJ is the production manger and I never second guess his strategy. He maximizes every part of production to keep things flowing. Every day is planed out and every product has serial # to track its production. This product is not a piece of mesh with grommets and bungees and they take the sewing team a good bit of time to make each one.
I appreciate you hanging in there!
Mike

Ford Bronco JTopsUSA Introduces the Bronco Bimini Sun Shade! 34E3E982-8A64-4643-9BFC-6C889C5B3C72
Thanks Mike! You guys are the professionals with this, I have no doubts you have a system behind all the chaos. I'll get mine when I get it!

Bad_Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1963 Chevy Nova SS, 2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow BroncoRox you are lucky! I’m order 13051 ordered on 4/28 and also a 2 door hard top and I don’t have a damn thing. Let me know how it goes when you get it installed. So much for taking orders in the order that they came.
I am #13069 Titanium, and mine shipped today. If you "READ" what Mike said, it is done in batches, which means 2 door, 4 door, different colors, Bronco, Jeep, and so on..... Be patient, and it will arrive. We are getting a quality product, that Mike and his team have done the R&D on vigorously until they feel the product meets there needs as a reputable company, and their name.
These are not made in a sweat shop and sold on Amazon. If that's what you want, then cancel and order the $45 one.......
Sponsored