pandanoko

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 250, MBZ, 2500 Dodge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford's using GMT for reservation timestamps for some reason. So for all of us who ordered on the 13th, it's listed as the 14th.
Hope this is all worth it!!!
Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Soooo, we have to spend thousands of dollars without knowing when we get what we buy??? Lmao!!
No. You order with minimal if any deposit. After ordering, Ford will calculate the production schedule and notify you accordingly. Once the vehicle you ordered is delivered to your dealer, you inspect it and then decide IF you are going to buy it. And IF you do buy THEN you shell out the money.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You won't be spending the money until you sign for the vehicle on delivery day...so, no actually you won't be.

I see mid July-August at the earliest for deliveries. I honestly don't expect my July 14th reservation Bronco until end of August.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You won't be spending the money until you sign for the vehicle on delivery day...so, no actually you won't be.

I see mid July-August at the earliest for deliveries. I honestly don't expect my July 14th reservation Bronco until end of August.
I’m having the same gut feeling (July 14 Res)

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Soooo, we have to spend thousands of dollars without knowing when we get what we buy??? Lmao!!
Well, you aren't spending any money at the time of order. If your dealer is requiring a non-refundable deposit to place the order, then find a different dealer. It shouldn't cost anyone a dime to order. A deposit and the reservation fee will only be applied to your order if you accept delivery. If you don't take delivery, then every single cent should be returned.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Like you, I have a July 13/14 Timestamp on my Reservation. A late August delivery is perfect for me because in South Carolina you can transfer your Registration and Tag from your previous vehicle. Which mine is up for renewal in August. I can pay the Property Tax on my current car and transfer it after I pick up my Bronco and probably save myself at least $400 to $500. Timing couldn't be better for me.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Like you, I have a July 13/14 Timestamp on my Reservation. A late August delivery is perfect for me because in South Carolina you can transfer your Registration and Tag from your previous vehicle. Which mine is up for renewal in August. I can pay the Property Tax on my current car and transfer it after I pick up my Bronco and probably save myself at least $400 to $500. Timing couldn't be better for me.
I live in SC too. Hello neighbor. ?

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know your from SC too with that big and ugly one o'clock position orange tiger paw on your profile pic! Lol! I hope Clemson destroys Ohio St in the playoffs. Merry Christmas!
Well, at least we agree on something. :) Lol.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe because I tend to be a pessimistic type of guy but I see first deliveries towards the end of August (Summer does go til Sept 22 next year after all LOL) If I had to guess an earliest of deliveries rollin' out it would be Mid July. Seems like everything at the moment got delayed about a month.
Sponsored