Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved 8/17/2020
We were told of the 190,000 reservations, 125,000 converted to order.
So in 2021, I was 1 in 125,000 Bronco orders waiting production
Every Thursday checking email and backdoor
Gave myself a worse case scenario, I will be the 125,000th build... Worse case, right...?
If I don't get picked today for December production, there will have been 140,000+ Broncos sold in the US and I will still be waiting.
Sponsored

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved 8/17/2020
Gave myself a worse case scenario, I will be the 125,000th build... Worse case, right...?
If I don't get picked today for December production, there will have been 140,000+ Broncos sold in the US and I will still be waiting.
Unfortunately this math doesn't work because Ford hasn't gone by reservation, but by dealer allocation and available build parts. If your dealer has 200 Bronco reservations but only gets allocated 5 Broncos a month by Ford's allocation formula and you are 195 on your dealer's list, you could be in for a long wait. Also, double check that your order isn't "99ed".

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved 8/17/2020

The ad attached to your post could not have been more hand picked for perfection visually illustrating your situation. Hope it works itself out soon. I feel the log jam has broken.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I reserved 8/17/2020
Correct and Ford doesn't care. The truth is that Ford should have never took reservations for the Bronco considering there are other more important factors that actually dictate when your Bronco will be built.

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The ad attached to your post could not have been more hand picked for perfection visually illustrating your situation. Hope it works itself out soon. I feel the log jam has broken.
I'm reasonably sure we're each seeing our own targeted ads....mine is showing state campaign ads.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

It was a video image of people walking around, and around on a circular stair going no where.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F150 Platinum 4x4 2022 Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with the OP

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your reservation number is only relevant for positioning you within your dealers allocation. Reservation numbers impacted dealer allocation in 2021 but is not part of the formula for 2023 allocations.

Your dealer should tell you where your reservation number stands with others at your dealership. They should also be able to give you a pretty good estimate of their 2023 allocation. If you are say #15 out of 30 remaining reservations and the dealership expects a 2023 allocation of 25 Broncos then you should get one in 2023.

All of that being said, Ford is making a concerted effort to get rid of reservations and orders that are not tied to real customers. This is their COVP process. You should have gone through that with your dealer. This effort will winnow out a significant number of reservations and orders so your position on the list should move up.

One final bit, if you have an order in the system that includes constrained parts then it is likely other dealer stock orders or reservation orders that are time stamped after yours can still jump ahead of your build. There is no guarantee in the 15 out of 30 example that you would get the 15th Bronco delivered to your dealer in 2023. Your Bronco would have higher priority for scheduling consideration but if it cannot be built then it won't be built.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There are still more than a few Broncos available on the market, but at what price?

If Ford had concentrated on taking care of reservation holders, this complete shit show of 1st day reservation holders without a Bronco wouldn't be the way it is.

It is what it is at this point. All hail the mighty allocation.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was a video image of people walking around, and around on a circular stair going no where.
My ad as reading was a bunch of random math equations not making sense 😂

Sponsored

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your reservation number is only relevant for positioning you within your dealers allocation. Reservation numbers impacted dealer allocation in 2021 but is not part of the formula for 2023 allocations.

Your dealer should tell you where your reservation number stands with others at your dealership. They should also be able to give you a pretty good estimate of their 2023 allocation. If you are say #15 out of 30 remaining reservations and the dealership expects a 2023 allocation of 25 Broncos then you should get one in 2023.

All of that being said, Ford is making a concerted effort to get rid of reservations and orders that are not tied to real customers. This is their COVP process. You should have gone through that with your dealer. This effort will winnow out a significant number of reservations and orders so your position on the list should move up.

One final bit, if you have an order in the system that includes constrained parts then it is likely other dealer stock orders or reservation orders that are time stamped after yours can still jump ahead of your build. There is no guarantee in the 15 out of 30 example that you would get the 15th Bronco delivered to your dealer in 2023. Your Bronco would have higher priority for scheduling consideration but if it cannot be built then it won't be built.
This is true today but it is not what Ford told us when the reservation system opened. Ford changed the formula in the fall of 2020 and left their end-use customers to pay the price.

jgraham37128

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed Ford dropped the ball. So a dealer can have a 3 year back log of Bronco orders yet another dealer can have your order in 6 months? Ford should have some sort of controls not allowing dealers to accept new Bronco orders if their X months/years behind.

wanna1

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed Ford dropped the ball. So a dealer can have a 3 year back log of Bronco orders yet another dealer can have your order in 6 months? Ford should have some sort of controls not allowing dealers to accept new Bronco orders if their X months/years behind.
Agreed, but Ford caused this scenario by adding allocations in the fall of 2020.
BTW - my early order loaded BL has yet to be built. I ordered an "interim" Bronco (BD MID soft top) in March 22 and picked it up 4 months later. Now that's truly sad! Ford should be embarrassed (but they could care less).